finally got my Z

Ok so after a long look around and missing out on a few I finally found one at the rite time with a spec I was happy with and there is still plenty for me to do to it to make it my own.

What do you you think?

IMG_20151030_120703_zpsmbsuqjl2.jpg

I'm looking to have a dyno run soon just to see how it's running but one thing I noticed and want some advice. When driving I sometimes get a pause of power for about 1-2 seconds then it's back to normal. Any ideas?

Thanks

Edited by Ging4 Ninj4
  • Like 1

Welcome to the club and nice looking zed.

Pretty vague description of your problem. Give us some more detail.

Certain revs? Cruising? Accelerating gently or flat out? Slight hesitation or total cut of power etc.. You get the idea.

Well the traction control light don't work so that's one thing I need to look into.

It's happened couple times and I would say more when just driving along normal. I will try explain this best way lol.

I will have my foot on the accelerator and it will jolt and if I press the pedal nothing will happen. It will pause for about 2 seconds and back to normal and so far has only happened once on a journey being 10 miles or 70 miles.

Hope this helps