Wiper Blades

Taff

I'd say you want a set of Bosch or Michelin aero flat wiper blades.

I used to have Bosch aero flat wiper blades on the front & rear of my 350Z, ....can't see why they wouldn't work just as well on the 370. B)

Plenty for sale online; eBay, Amazon etc. ;)

Edited by GMballistic

I'd say you want a set of Bosch or Michelin aero flat wiper blades.

I used to have Bosch aero flat wiper blades on the front & rear of my 350Z, ....can't see why they wouldn't work just as well on the 370. B)

Plenty for sale online; eBay, Amazon etc. ;)

I'm using the Bosch Aero on my 370, no probs. If you've a Halfords trade card they work out about half price....

I got mine oem replaced as soon as i got the car. Replaced with Boch aero. To be honest i was not satisfied. From day one they where leaving couple of very thin stripes over windscreen. Inspected them put thin layer of silicone spray but still same.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Go Bosch it's the best option, just replaced three with Nissan genuine replacement and it cost an arm and a leg but my Nissan dealer did offer me a Nissan replacement cheaper option which were working out at around a tenner each..........gauranteed Nissan. (WESTWAY NISSAN WAS THE DEALER) :)

Edited by Mrzed

Tesco do great aero blades and at £7 each i've only ever changed them once since getting the car!

Same here. Got a couple of pairs recently they're down to £4. Do the job perfectly

I tried them once (a generic set) - they were awful - may not be the same as you went for though

I used to find the generic ones hit and miss. Sometimes there would be areas where the blade wouldn't contact the screen

Then my mate told me to use blades an inch smaller. Half an inch either side is unnoticeable and they always swipe the screen perfectly

They last a couple of years, even up here in Scotland lol. I wouldn't buy branded ones again. Cheap and cheerful all the way lol