New 350z

Hi All,

I picked this beauty up at the weekend. I previously owned an Audi RS4 and I find the 350z just as much fun despite having 150bhp less, lol! :)

I bought it from a dealer and made them respray front and rear bumpers, and fit new front tyres. A pity they elected to fit budget tyres :scare:

I specifically went for a 2005 model to avoid the horrible band M tax. Hopefully I won't regret that decision by being plagued by loads of problems :dry:

Thanks,

Chris

post-27110-0-24148400-1444153123_thumb.jpg

Edited by cbowditch

Welcome and great looking zed :)

Pictures of the RS4? Have a soft spot for these :)

I didn't expect to upload an Audi pic into Nissan forum, but there you go. I hope the mods don't delete this post :) The Audi was stolen and used in several thefts I believe. The 350z definitely feels more nimble, whether it would actually match the rs4 in a straight line I doubt it. But that hardly matters, what matters is the grin on your face when driving it

post-27110-0-18126600-1444154539_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I didn't expect to upload an Audi pic into Nissan forum, but there you go. I hope the mods don't delete this post :) The Audi was stolen and used in several thefts I believe. The 350z definitely feels more nimble, whether it would actually match the rs4 in a straight line I doubt it. But that hardly matters, what matters is the grin on your face when driving it

Lovely jubbly :)

Welcome to the forum Chris I'm sure you won't regret your decision.

Shame about the tyres though. Dare I ask what they fitted. I can see there Nexen on the rear.

Rapid, whatever they are. Never heard of them! :)

Me neither ! Mixed the tyres too ! Well I'd just go steady for a bit mate. Especially with these wet/greasy roads at the mo .

Welcome to the forum Chris I'm sure you won't regret your decision.

Shame about the tyres though. Dare I ask what they fitted. I can see there Nexen on the rear.

Rapid, whatever they are. Never heard of them! :)

Me neither ! Mixed the tyres too ! Well I'd just go steady for a bit mate. Especially with these wet/greasy roads at the mo .

Good advice. Thanks for the welcome everyone

welcome :)

we're all petrol heads here, and this is the hi, hello section not a specific zed section so it's all good :)

Welcome aboard Chris. :welcome:

Hope you enjoy the Zed and the thieves don't get their scumbag hands on it like they did your RS4. :dry:

Me too. Security has been ramped up significantly since the theft. Car is kept in a garage under CCTV survelliance and a monitored alarm, lol :-)

Thanks for the welcome everyone

Edited by cbowditch