Fun in Sloane Street with the zed

Chris Wiltshire

So last Saturday I decided to spend the day in London with the girlfriend to see what all the fuss is about with the supercars and ended up joining in on the fun in Sloane street!

Lots of young and older people with cameras etc filming and taking pictures of the Lamborghini's, Aston martins etc.

Not a lot of interest in the 350z as lets be honest its not a supercar...But that all changed when an Aston Martin in front of us started revving which resulted in me having to rev the zed showing just how good the TDX V2 & Art pipes sound! People were filming the zed and not the Aston!!! I was receiving compliments on how good it sounds and how is sounds like a GT-R and managed to pull a decent crowd!!

Funniest part was a women looking so shocked while coming over trying to look at the badge on the front of the car not knowing what car it was! (Z badge)

Who needs a supercar when you have a zed!! :thumbs:

Anyway theres a little clip of the zed at 6:45 in this video below, the video doesn't do the sound justice.

Edited by Chris Wiltshire
  • Like 6