quite like this one, very difficult colour as it constantly changes with the light and angle although a cloud went across the sun, the evo is a great road, some nice straights but some really nice twists and the good thing is you don't need to be going fast to enjoy it, it's all about being smooth and not unsettling the car
I saw 2 cars coming the other way, an mx5 and a type R civic and they both waved
Mine were dipped, the corners at the bottom of the mouth lifted, I think the hot air contracted the dip and made it lift
Was thinking of staying mine satin
I did got the urge to whip my flat cap off as well.
Steady on tiger, it's a family forum
One minute you're enjoying driving barefoot and it escalates ..., next thing is ... It's the early hours of the morning, you're parked up in the pitch black of night in a layby, naked, awaiting the familiar sight of those jaguar headlights to appear in the distance (SMD)
No it isn't.
Bloody is! Lol.
I tried finding a Youtube drag strip video of a 350Z beating a Z4 3.0si but all the videos I found the Z4 won, ...just.
stay on topic
Always best to get all the info and make an informed decision
I'm sure Alex would check the hinges for wear before sending them, yours have lasted 11 years
Iirc 176 mph due to gearing, last time this was discussed
Hanging on for dear life, not wanting to brake incase you're newly painted calipers flake with the induced heat ... ... And a transit passes you
doubtful
Im only 35
Does look small.... probably 1000cc engine
1000CC ? Its a 2000cc sierra pinto engine OHC
what are the plans.......first thing I would do is servo the brakes
Was a sarcastic comment....
Not sure, get it here and see what its like is step 1, but the brakes sounds like a rather good place to start! Honestly dont know much about these cars, so it will also be a bit of a learning experience.
Coming from South Africa
I assumed sarcasm or schizophrenia due to you're first post
doubtful
Im only 35
Does look small.... probably 1000cc engine
1000CC ? Its a 2000cc sierra pinto engine OHC
what are the plans.......first thing I would do is servo the brakes