Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Well mine only gets out every other week atm
  2. At least we drive our Zeds
  3. Yup and to be fair the local crossings around here state that you must wait for the sirens to stop and the gates to open. If you dont follow the instruction, I dont see how anyone other than the person breaking the rules can be responsible for their actions
  4. Chris`I

    Wind deflectors

    Why would you want to strap wind deflectors to a Zed? Would make it look fugly IMO
  5. Amanda got me a pair of these a few Chrismas' ago - http://www.glovesonhand.co.uk/wa/1/43/3 ... Black.html . Old for my time maybe - but my hands are nice and toasty when I drive to work. Also they have red stitching to match my interior I also have a pair of Sparco Nomex gloves for when we go Karting
  6. Hit refresh But now you've caused more mess
  7. What mess - I dont see no mess
  8. Sure Mr Mac told me he knows someone who owns one. Very rare car
  9. Crickey! That looks a bit too close
  10. Awesome Happy Birthday Papa Smurf
  11. Same as Stew, I had mixed feedback. First dealer I went to see couldnt care less, so they got nothing from me, other than a joyride in their demo. Second dealer was much better, agreed that I couldnt take calls at work so would email me. Always emailed me back within an hour or so and they then got all my servicing on the 350z and also made the sale on my 370z, so for a few emails, they have made quite a lot of money. Generally they just seem disinterested. I think they are so used to selling Micras to old biddies that just rock up and pay ticket price that they arnent interested in spending a bit of effort to sell a Zed worth about the same (second hand 350z vs brand new Micra), where a buyer clearly knows more than them.
  12. We use our Tesco CC for everything, but its paid off every month without fail. The APR is something ludicrous like 17-20% so would never use it to actually have credit after the month the purchases are made in. I does afford us a few nicities essentially for free.
  13. Go look on the US forum Jay - not many have done it here that I know of. www.the370z.com
  14. Saw that on the BBC. I think its laughable that UNISON are now calling for his sacking. Quite frankly I think the head of UNISON should be sacked for making such stupid comments
  15. I had a similar call with them and the DVLA when I got my 350z. For some reason it didnt show on their system, so they had to call DVLA with me on the call too to confirm the details. That part is fairly common practice if they need details confirming. I'm guessing they've updates some fraud detection algorithms which is forcing out these audit calls. That or they are actually being audited!
  16. Then they'd get sued for being heavy handed - cant win
  17. Yeah Swissvax isnt the most expensive out there. At lease with Zymol you get free refils for live
  18. I wouldnt mind it on the way in to work as I can recover while I'm there. But when you've ridden 20 miles in, done a days work and then just want to get home, 20 miles at about 15MPH due to head wind really is grinding. It does prepare me better for when I pay a trip to Mr AKs though Fortunately atm I'm on winter training, which is the road bike hooked up to the turbo trainer and a nice Sufferfest vid to work through a couple of times a week in the morning before work.
  19. Chris`I

    Toyota FT-86

    Now that looks the business
  20. They look great when pimped up a bit
  21. Its a sod having to ride back to Basingstoke from Green Park. The wind is nearly always Southerly which means I get a push in and into the wind all 20 miles home My heart sinks as I come up to Green Park to see the blades spinning away, I always wish they are stationary as it means an easy ride home
  22. +1 - but its a lot more sporty than some other markteted "sports cars" (ie those that arent RWD, decent HP and handling etc). I'd go have a ride in one. I took a G37s out and it feels a lot less sporty and way more luxo barge than a 370z which itself is a GT too anyway.
  23. Not had the same problem, in fact everyone says its crystal clear - and also when I've talked to Colin on his before he's been very clear too. Phones really arent very good at showing real time signal, so if you are moving it could very easily be the signal, especially if its a 3G signal as they dont travel as far as 2G. Whats it like if you call someone and you're stationary? Or move the phone around in the car (ie put it on the dash so it gets better signal)? If its still the same when not moving, I'd get it back to Nissan.
  24. Personally I couldnt stand the auto in the 350z, it wasnt responsive enough for me. The 370z was the first car (in its price range) I've driven with a box good enough to get me to part with my money.
  25. That really is laughable then! To be fair to the Green Park one, it does spin most of the time I see it and we do get a pretty constant 15MPH wind (I have to cycle back into it most days!), and its a fairly small business park of just offices. I guess they should just say its for publicity rather than try and argue it earns its keep though.
×
×
  • Create New...