Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Just pray to god you dont scratch any of it when you put it back together on he'll kill you
  2. Chris`I

    colours

    Pretty sure its on the website, but yet metallics and pearls cost the extra, as with almost every car out there.
  3. Saw that Windermere was flooded - hope Storrs is ok At least you're on a hill huh Mart I expect Stew will be out galavanting in the 4x4
  4. Chris`I

    NO WILL !!!

    The WiLL VS
  5. Would have thought they would use a standard blue 16A 240V "caravan" plug in this country. There is a different standard EV plug in the states though- SAE J1772 You're most likely right. The posts that the cable comes out from was closed up and can only open it with an RFID keybob so never got to have a look at it.
  6. Yeah that'd be my guess
  7. Try Toby (EH 370z), he should be able to help
  8. Was going to say why are you even contelplating phoning the dealer when Alex/Lee will no doubt do it cheaper! Perhaps Alex will be nice and tell you the part number?
  9. That is true
  10. I went for a 5 min drive with AdrainK with his bungs out - that was enough for me
  11. Buddy Club sounds awesome on track with no bungs, but yes its f'in loud!
  12. Don't forget they usually contain more than 1 disk. The most important thing about my NAS for me is that I can run it as RAID 1 where both disks automatically contain the same data - so if 1 dies I can just pop in another disk and they'll sync up again without me having to do anything or losing my data (unless 2 disks die at the same time). Given the use that Hazzan wanted, I wasnt going to open can of worms that is RAID configurations My NAS is quite old now, but has the benefit that its 4 disks in RAID5
  13. poor fitment And poor build quality. And poor customer service from JapSpeed if thats where you get it
  14. When I was at uni they had similar stickers Dave, these anti-tamper type that were scored in a pattern, so when you try to peel them off only a smal chunk would come off at a time. Real pain for anyone that got caught parking where/when they shouldnt, but would love to have some these days for random idiots I see parking
  15. Should have done him a similar discourtesy of letting his tyres down People like that make my blood boil
  16. I would assume the mobile operators have the right systems to deal with it, just like I assume they do when you dial 999 or 112 from a mobile. It does say it offers you a list if you are on the cusp of 2 areas so that you can chose the right one. From my knowledge of telecommunications its easy to identify the cell that the mobile is calling from and get the location from there. I did a fair bit of analysis at O2 over cell site locations and how much people moved about so know this first hand
  17. Typical yanks
  18. Contact them and ask for a scan of the invoice!
  19. That should do it Sarnie and Ian will be along shortly to educate you in the proper wheels club
  20. Rears dont suit it IMO. Get something a bit special for the '70
  21. Fairly new in quite a few places but here in Hants its been running for quite a while
  22. 101 - Police non-emergency number http://www.police.uk/101
  23. Slight difference in a few quid for a EV top up and potentially £100+ for a car fill up! Plenty of places give 5-10p/litre off when you shop with them, that equates to about the same actual cost.
  24. Just before I left O2 in Slough they had 4 points put in. I assume there is some standard spec for these things so any EV can charge from it. They had 1 test point in the carpark under cover in a special "EV test bay" and 3 outside in normal spaces, although I dont think those 3 were commissioned by the time I left. So they are obviously up for employees going EV.
×
×
  • Create New...