Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. That was when I got my 350z. No way I'd have an S2k over the 370z, 2 completely different cars, 370z has waaaaay more torque, especially with UpRev. Way more GT car though, so I expect the handling on the S2k is more nimble.
  2. Seems to be working
  3. Yeah easily solved if you have a missus who you can get to have one. Then you can "test drive" it now and again to make sure its running properly I was tempted to get one instead of the Zed, but knowing it had to be a daily driver of 70 miles a day, the S2k was just too much and would have driven me nuts.
  4. Do you do delivery?
  5. Sorry that doesn't qualify, so you don't need to be mean to it, and call it a shed. She's a daily driver. OK She did have some rust btw - on the discs after I'd washed her
  6. But beware, not all chunky grips are the same. Consider the compound also. Some chunky soled boots I have are a nightmare in the cold dry conitions. My hiking boots are designed to work at such operating temperatures and so grip very well.
  7. Google images would confirm you are correct sir - its a Blitz Sonic Power (which it appears is rather expensive!) It should say so around the inner rim of the opening (cant really see it in the pic, but the writing looks to be there)
  8. We had roughly 5mm of snow on the Alfa this morning. Much nicer to clear than the frost
  9. The Viper had a carbon shroud Rich so its not one of them. Looks generic to me
  10. Panda time surely? Go see what its like up Scarfell
  11. +1 I think we have been here before Chris iirc Indeedy - you pointed me in that direction
  12. We had quite good success with Ontrack EasyRecovery on the missus brothers HDD when it was corrupted. Give me a shout if you want the details
  13. There was a group buy thread where I think both were listed. Lets see if we can find it... Ah here we go - http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=32418
  14. Can of worms this one. Cant remeber the sizes, but there are at least 2 different sizes on the Zed.
  15. Bit mean to call the Giulietta a shed, but she is our run around car, and a great one at that
  16. Nutters. Dont know whether its or
  17. Told you before you need some trousers Saying that, if Col needs driving lessons, then there's no hope for the rest of us
  18. Do ya think Uncle Mart could syphon us off a tankers worth and deliver it as a club xmas pressie. We could all meet at Knockers and keep going until its all gone Stew - our wedding rings arrived a bit early to play that one, that would have been a great idea
  19. Go to hear the hard work wont be undone by our crappy roads and weather
  20. More great progress there chap Are you doing lots of coats of paint or have a strong clear coat to keep away stone chips on all these newly painted parts?
  21. Chris`I

    colours

    Have you done a for/against : manual/auto anywhere Colin ? sorry to hijack Yes he has, do a search His conclusions are wrong though of course
  22. That sounds so greedy! What's amanda getting??? She's getting plenty, more than I'm getting myself - bar the laptop but that my sodding bonus, I'm spending it! Not going to say what it is in case she comes on to read for inspiration We've also got the wedding in May remember, and theres a lot more stuff for her there than me, and someones got to pay for it.
  23. He's kept his iPad and selling this - think that says it all. iPad is like 2x the price though.
  24. Tickets to Gadget Show Live from Amanda. DoogyRevs Kef speaker to me from me. And maybe a new laptop (Asus UX31) also from me to me depending on what my bonus comes through as
×
×
  • Create New...