Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Admin privileges, what can you do?
  2. Another option is I possibly do delivery to CS's garage (assuming Mitz will hold it for me ) which should be in the next few weeks (hopefully sooner)
  3. Got my NISMO Engine cover for the 370z for sale. This is in perfect condition and was £200+VAT when new, so grab yourself a bargin! Very rare, not many of these around in the UK, I guess due to the price. Bling up your engine bay nicely. £150 + delivery (~£10), but prefer collection.
  4. As the car is now gone, I have my Stillen exhaust for sale. Covered only 15k miles and mainly in dry weather. This is the first gen Stillen which doesnt suffer the same rusting problems the newer ones appear to. Its covered in road grime atm, the pics are how it came off the car. Bit of polish and it will look spot on. One of the bolts sheared when it was removed and the gaskets will all need replacing, but any competent garage should be able to help out with that (Abbey/CS/Horsham/etc). Pick up from Basingstoke, or I could arrange to meet part way. Looking for £500 (was over £1000 to import from the States, so good deal for forum members).
  5. No but it sounds like an interesting idea. Saves us bandwidth but displays the images in the forum. I'll have a Google and see what can be done. But I doubt it at the moment.
  6. Hows this new guy got so many posts? Software must have gone mental?
  7. Well done matey
  8. Time to test out how bans work on the new software
  9. Chris`I

    stillen

    Thought I was going mad seeing that pic in the gallery, then realised it was yours! hah
  10. Nice one - list updated.
  11. Since he paid for our holiday
  12. But it was damn good fun!
  13. Right my piccies! For once I managed to get in front of Andrew so we have pics of him! Ladybower: Good start from Andrew having a mechanical! All soon fixed and off we went around Ladybower... The Beast: Next day the girlies decided they wanted a day off, so we left them to it and headed to The Beast. z
  14. all good uni's Edinburgh gets my vote out of that lot, great place to be, and cracking MTB near by too
  15. Agree with Sarnie. It didnt add a lot to the ad (which was already very good) but did mean that if I was interested and I thought it was a fair price, I'd still offer you less as it sounds like you'd take it. Stick to your guns and someone will appreciate it for what it is. Afterall when I told Nissan to politely FO when they offered me a price for the Zed, 2 days later I had an apology from the regional sales manager and an offer of £2.5k more
  16. Stick it in a parent and child bay that I need to use, and Ill drag it out, Zed or not. Seriously, people have no idea how necessary the wider spaces are in parent and child bays until you have a baby to put in a car. Why people cant just park a bit further away I dont know. Think they should put parent and baby spaces at the back of the car park, plenty of space there I have no problem parking now with the van, even if its tight, I just hop into the back and get out the side sliding door
  17. This and go GiffGaff. Run on O2, but far far cheaper as you dont get customer services, thats all done via a forum. Never need them anyway, and if something serious goes wrong, they put you onto O2 support anyway.
  18. Chris`I

    Rolling Road Day?

    I'll pop down in the van dependant on when it actually is. Could run it for a laugh
  19. That must be really boring if its a car - unless its a Telsa I don't know, there's some nice old classics you could have a lot of fun in. E type Jaguar convertible............. Ooh, I take back my comment then Bet it costs more than a Zed to run though?
  20. Wonder if dealers quote for the full thing because they dont know you can get refils? Shame PIAA dont do the 370z. Got some new Silicone-Tech aero blades for the van, love having silicone wipers again.
  21. Quite liked Royal Holloway when I went to look at it, although that was a few years ago now! What others are on the list? I prefered Exeter and went there in the end due to everything being on campus
  22. That must be really boring if its a car - unless its a Telsa
  23. Interested in this too. I seem to remember Adrian (K) rated them highly for paint work, they did a few bits on his. Tempted to get them to colour code the van when Amanda starts working in Fleet again and when we have a bit more dosh!
  24. Soon have the van kitted out Great men think alike
  25. Our tax is great now. Amanda gone from £150 (Ibiza) to £30 (Alfa) I've gone from ~£460 to £135 Saving ~£445
×
×
  • Create New...