Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Going by the chuffing big dent in the rear, I'm guessing it was on the roof, tail down. They probably rolled it back over and had to cut the roof off as it was squished?
  2. +1 cold air holds less moisture plus with the air con you don't have up wait on the car to be heated. This. If it doesnt clear it then the aircon might need regassing.
  3. Yup, Chris did the tweak to the UY theme to always show new "forum" content. Need to propagate it to the other themes now.
  4. Alreet Nic We've had a small change in direction when it comes to cars - http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/63534-not-your-usual-zed-replacement/
  5. And I've actually got 5 btw, not '0' If you had 5 you wouldnt be here to post anything
  6. I looked at getting the GTR one, then when I saw the 370z one in the flesh, I decided I preferred it. So you're not the only one. Kev: will see if I can get the images hosted on the site as its a good little write up
  7. In the past its been three strikes and you're out
  8. Thanks
  9. So only 350z are allowed to participate in motorsport? Should we not have it at a site level rather than model specific?
  10. Sure we can look at upping the limit. We should really have separate tiers for traders/member traders/REOs anyway. Just wanting to make sure people clear out their rubbish first before deciding what we need to give so not to just eat up all our webspace
  11. This. I used it as a good excuse for a PM cull! Much nicer having conversations now. Why would you want to delete the sent messages though? They form part of the conversation. Remember you can archive conversations, which will email a copy of it to you, and if you have something like Gmail with loads of space, you will have them forever more
  12. No chance of sprogs Ian, the camper is so we can get out more and go riding! Sure I'll have another zed when we get a new house with triple garage Now someone hurry up and buy the exhaust, I have mods waiting for the van
  13. Bump - off to eBay if no one is interested
  14. Bump - if no interest it'll be off to eBay for a bargin for someone
  15. Try the Ultra Yellow theme, someone has been working on it
  16. Maybe you should go somewhere nicer?
  17. Also copied over our Q&A authorisation questions over from the old forum. This wasnt carried over during the upgrade.
  18. Look forward to you getting a reply, it will be the usual ***** who cant string two sentences together though, so it probably isnt fair game I would question the use of "encryption" in the working around the date/time in the photo. I suggest what you really want in "embedded" data/timestamp. If it were encrypted then you wouldnt be able to read it Either way having the date/time in a photo is bollox anyway as its easy to forge in the actual photo and/or the metadata attached to it.
  19. You can have it for Wales if you charter it
  20. Tis an awesome bit of kit, once he's trained on it, I hope to see it in action
  21. 4k christ alive, good luck editing that on anything other than a cluster of high end PCs! And where the hell are you going to watch it? Madness - but I want it soooo much! Still thats not half as much fun as the camera my mate Kerry is getting training on soon! You can programme it with a GPS trace and get it to fly along at pre-determined speed. Will definitely have it out on the bikes on day! http://vimeo.com/49695966
  22. Google will not like us for a while. We've completely changed the URL structure, so until its re-indexed the site, you wont get hits on threads. Worst of all is external links to us as we dont have a way to map old URL to new so they will all fail too
  23. Guess it depends if the Mac supports and/or uses the TCP extensions? I assume they do. Once again its likely to be Windows not doing it right
  24. Might have been your router that doesnt support it Jez, but we'll certainly look into disabling it this end.
  25. I'm going with Green just to support Chris
×
×
  • Create New...