Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Problem is Chris - with that big opening, theres more than enough room for wind to whip in and carry that thing away. No matter how heavy it is, with potential to catch wind like that, it needs bolting down. Although if you had, it might be missing a roof now
  2. 370z is certainly a much happier chappy being tweaked than the 350z
  3. Z-club my350z.com the370z.com
  4. ^^What he said. You dont want standard leccy tape, its self amalgamating stuff you want, wrap it up nice and tight to stop water getting in
  5. Yes they've all been made AFAIK - hence why you cant order one new from your dealer. NMGB confirmed to me that there are 151 registered in the UK.
  6. Looking good bud Are you getting TGM to give you a hand with stuff too?
  7. I'm in IT and I hate to get asked to do free IT related tasks, I'm sure it's the same as a graphic designer S'ok, we have an in house graphic guru anyway
  8. Can I have a V12 Vantage too Dave? Just messing with you matey, if I had an UY Zed for weekends, I highly doubt I would have got the 370z. The only reason I did was mine was fast approaching 100k miles and just didnt feel as good as it once did. Sure I could have replaced all sorts and put it back to normal, but doing the miles I do, I also wanted the uprated interior and the 7AT just sold it to me as its so stress free going to and from work now. Different horse for different courses as they say
  9. Just come to Wales
  10. Everyone come to Wales and everyone be happy I can see why the OP wants a Black Edition meet, we do have quite a few and it would look awesome to have them in one place. And I think that place should be Wales. Sales pitch over
  11. Paints4u are great. Mine wasnt listed on the site, but left them the paint code yesterday and got the paint today! I agree WRT the chips on the front, I am amazed I only have one so far in over 6k miles driving on the M4 in all conditions. Either the paint or the profile of the car is better at repelling the chips than the 350z
  12. Are you seeing most stone chips with them Colin? Thats my biggest worry due to the milage I do. Had to order a chip kit from paints4u a few days ago as notice my first chip on my bonnet Looks to be a good colour match in the pot, and they were spot on with the 350z so hopefully will be able to touch it in easily.
  13. Look forward to seeing what you can do with the Zeds Jez
  14. Nope. I pointed it out to mine, and they said its whats on the database They said the car model I have matches whats on the paperwork so I'm ok. Assume you will be too Check on http://www.askmid.com/ . If you are on there and listed as the right car everything is ok
  15. Had one drive and still have the 350 Yeah but you drive like a sissy. One proper drive is all it takes - ask Colin
  16. i don't have a Zed anymore i suppose i could always stalk the zed herd from a distance in the S You know enough members to thumb a lift - NO EXCUSE
  17. I'll see if I can get a dirty pic tomorrow before I give her a clean At least you have the smoke wheels which have the same dirty stealth effect as Quartz
  18. We saw it before launch day (thanks Mike )
  19. Ah but that would mean I would have to work. Sod that. And he assumes Martin now wont bend his
  20. They are talking crap again. Its dead easy and you dont have to remove the CD player as when you remove the cubby trim it will all come away, hinging from the bottom. You can quite literally drop a wire down the back to the passenger footwell where you can tap into the ciggy lighter. Do not accept them saying its a £50 job, it is far easier than any other car I have worked with. Take the service manual (download around here somewhere) so they can see how it comes apart Also reception for GPS is fine as behind the cubby is where Nissan install the OEM reciever for the SatNav
  21. One drive is all it will take
  22. And 55F = 12C, so yes that is rather a lot. There is a real risk that if you shut off the flow, you will forget to open it again before it gets too cold and the TB will get too cold and be damaged
  23. Happy Birthday
  24. think i prefer my explanation I think I do too
  25. Thought a link was posted to the PDF already?
×
×
  • Create New...