Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Wow, awesome
  2. There is a comment on one of the pics saying the front cabin part is missing intentionally so that its safer for the road. Instead they welded the half cage to the OEM roof supports and beefed up the OEM roof supports. Guess it kinda makes sense if you are keeping it on the road. For you theres no point though
  3. TDI's are easy to shake, just find some corners
  4. would do but don't fancy having it lying around for the next 5 years,the garage is cluttered enough. I have mine OEM exhaust sat on top of my 2x old 350z leather seats, Rota wheels and boot mat, so I know that feeling
  5. It was indeedy, fondly remembered by all involved
  6. +1 - sure there are a lot of people that are reading that dont post up but are still very interested to see the progress
  7. AdrianK had his suspension ones done IIRC, and Tom at TGM Sport said it was a right sod of a job. I think the bits came out easy enough, but then replacing the actual bushes took him ages from what I remember. Best person to ask in Mr Alex of ZMAN
  8. Has she actually done any mods to the car?
  9. Will edit the first post
  10. Wast aimed at you bud - more the legion of Scooby and Evo owners that think all their mods will work on NA cars You can be pretty sure they always know how to tune every car out there. As Mark says the stock injectors are good for 350HP, so you have quite a bit of overhead with them if you are staying NA
  11. Will you lot stop posting in a locked thread
  12. Good progress, I like how clean everything is I beleive you can get arms for the 350z to delete the sping perch. Sure I have seem people running coilies in the US with them replaced with arms.
  13. I love the amount of OEM FI car owners that havent got a clue when it comes to NA tuning
  14. You are right. Are these quite newly upgraded then? When I last looked a while back they didnt appear to have a wheel that could do them all. Must start saving for the next release of Forza
  15. +1 bet there are loads out there with fake registration details. They should just go around streets in force and look up every car and if it doesnt have insurance and tax or SORN, take it away and crush it
  16. +1 for fanatec, great bit of kit. Just watch out for their customer service, it's not the best. Think its the price you need to watch Do Fanatec wheels work with both Xbox and PS3? If one wheel did both with no mods, then I'd be tempted Yep the Porsche Turbo S wheel works on PS3 and Xbox, one of the main reasons I bought it. Hmm, well thats confusing, doesnt mention that on the site http://www.fanatec.de/html/index.php?id=210
  17. +1 for fanatec, great bit of kit. Just watch out for their customer service, it's not the best. Think its the price you need to watch Do Fanatec wheels work with both Xbox and PS3? If one wheel did both with no mods, then I'd be tempted
  18. +1 they are holding prices very well. When the missus wanted a new car, we test drove the new shape and it was great, and I had an old shape FR (1.8T) so knew they were good inside and out. But looking at prices, for one only a few years old it was north of £10k. In the end we got a little Ibiza 1.4 which returns ok fuel consuption and obviously no where near the power, but it was a lot cheaper for a brand new car with warranty etc. I'm seriously considering a TDi Leon in the future for a "shed".
  19. Style 6 - #95 Although I already have a black holder, this is a nice momento when I finally let the car go. Dont think I'd get away with keeping the proper badge
  20. Good article, sums up nicely what I tell people. Make sure you start off with a fairly fast shutter speed and slow it down as you get better. No point setting it to 1/60 and finding that you cant get the car sharp. Better to start quicker and have less motion blur until you can pan properly
  21. Just FYI - any edit to a For Sale post will result it in being added to the moderation queue again to be approved. I guess in this case the title was changed, hit submit and then it disapeared (to the moderation queue). Once re-approved it will then reappear. Usually doesnt take long for a mod to spot it waiting
  22. Ah so thats what those sensors are attached to the bumper. Wondered what they were when I did my Stillen Gen3 intake install. Didnt disconnect them incase it was something for that. Any other sensors on the bumper?
  23. I'd guess it will be Colin. If you search te site we probably have an identical pic from the show
  24. Not seen anyone try and repair it yet. Best ask Nissan Or try Infiniti they have the same paint and customer services from them is far better than Nissan.
  25. Torque eats front tyres on them though. Stop being so heavy footed then
×
×
  • Create New...