Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Boat in water? Check. Dont see nothing wrong with that, boat in water, boat is floating, nowt wrong with it
  2. Liked from the site
  3. From my experience of doing my tan seats black with similar stuff it doesn't hold up long on the bolsters That's why I ended up with Recaros. I have the leather seats in the loft still!
  4. No they don't. Sure I saw it on the options last time I just signed up. I think it has to be less than a 10% power increase, but you are pretty safe with an NA tune on the Zed, it wont ever give you more than about 20HP.
  5. Yeah why not, put me down for one of each
  6. You wont notice the ~20WHP it gives by a butt dyno at all. The sound is more than enough to make up for the cost though! Its well proven in the States that it does give ~20WHP on the dyno though. I fitted Gen3 intakes and exhaust to mine, and while it does seem more keen than before, I couldnt say how much HP its added. Will find out at some point when I get it UpRev'd though.
  7. Before you go and order new discs and pads, see if L&G will skim the disc for you. Agree that if it is the runout then you will pay for it (I would push to have it done at cost) and if it doesnt fix it then its up to them to find the solution. I agree with Mike in that it is likely to be fresh fluid and braided lines that is highlighting this fact, and if they beleive that this is the case, they should do the skimming for you if there is enough meat left on the disc. Nothing for them to loose if that is the real cause as you will pay for it, and if its not then they cant hide behind it
  8. Totally agree. I'm slightly bias as I have a Nilfisk and absolutely love it as it was so much cheaper than the comparitive Karcher. Did anyone notice that he stood abour 20ft away from the cars etc when spraying? Of course the washers arent going to work at that distance, the nozzle are designed to be much closer. The ones that did best did so as they turned the pressure right down so it was coming out like a hose, not at high pressure as it should be. Also the other nozzle for the Nilfisk is for cleaning patios and has way more pressure than the standard nozzle, it will take paint off the car, yet as he held it 5ft from the elephant, funnily enough it had no pressure by then! Its a spinning BB type nozzle which is designed to be at most 6" from the floor!
  9. Should suit Hamilton then
  10. Sssshhhhh! I can confirm he does ride his bike up there - f'in mountain goat he is
  11. You might get your wish at some point if we upgrade the software as we are looking at.
  12. Think in the game of top trumps, red > pink
  13. I would imagine so. For not much more and I have a 370z and Ibiza (1.4) insured with them!
  14. Might as well just declare us all bankrupt the amount of debt we have to pay off as a nation
  15. Yeah wont be getting there until Friday afternoon Nice short run to Inverness
  16. Full sus dont help me keep up with you though Damn living in a flat area of the country. I have found like 2 inclines around here that are equal gradient to what we do in the Lakes, the problem is they are about 20m long. Have to do some hardcore interval training on them before May if I am to try and keep up this time
  17. +1 - a lot of places are stopping the use to suction mounts as a lot of people buy cheap crap ones which let go mid track and send the camera flying around the cockpit! Far better to get a proper clamp if you can. Not easy in the 350z, but in the 370z they added a handy bar for us
  18. As above, until the recipient opens it, it will remain in your outbox
  19. If its only happened since the car has been in, get it back there and get them to look at it. DTV develops over many many miles. They could have made it worse if they removed the discs and didnt put them back on the same, but they dont need to remove discs to replace lines.
  20. And here was me thinking the mods life was about to get a whole load easier Congrats mate, sounds like win win all round.
  21. Good work. Handbrake will be tighter now as you have to loosen it off to get the rear discs off - the handbrake is a drum brake formed inside the rear disk bell. So given they do things properly (unlike a lot of Nissan garages) - I would hope the handbrake works properly now Not supprised the car feels completely different, you've uprated a lot of the main points. Just wait til its all bedded in, will feel awesome
  22. Looooots of reading from around the net. Most of it comes from the States - www.the370z.com - they get stuff first, then we get it the year after usually. You also have the press releases, they give the incremental updates from model to model. It also helps having contacts at NMGB and dealerships
  23. My 350z nor my 370z dont ever come up with anything for Admiral, I always have to manually enter it
  24. There was the GT4 anniversary model. Again dont think it matters as if they need to pay out they will come and assess what you have.
  25. Doesnt really matter - if they ever come to pay out they will come and assess the car for what it is. IMO I would go for the "350 GT coupe" option, I think thats what mine used to be covered under.
×
×
  • Create New...