Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Its designed for darker coloured cars. There is another designed for white but I forget the name. Or use Supernatural as that works for everything
  2. SRM should completely alliveate these kinds of problems as it matches the revs to the drive train speed. The smell comes from the drivetrain and engine spinning at different speeds when the clutch is not fully released and the plates rub together. By using SRM it should keep the speeds matched and thus no burining smell
  3. Good to hear they will be correcting it
  4. I saw my first 370z Black Edition in Quartz on the road last week - first one in almost a year of ownership See 350z fairly regularly, theres a black one on my run home that I see most days and a few GM/silvers that I see quite often. No more than say 3-4 a week though if you discount the black one that obviously commutes the same route as me in reverse! Unlike Porkers which I see at least 10+ every trip to/from work.
  5. This
  6. Only when the bikes come out (not that I think they are coming to Lakez )
  7. Hills are easy 1. Rev to 3.5k RPM 2. Drop clutch 3.
  8. +1 - I've had a good share of shoddy places mark my wheels before, fortunately they were all right on the top of the lip so couldnt see it unless investigating it. For anyone in/near Slough - ProTyre are very good - they are a Pirelli Performance Centre, which means they are trusted to work on the best cars. They repaired a puncture to my 370z wheel with no marks on at all, even cleaned off all the gunk they use to get the tyre on
  9. My guess would be brakes. With SRM there shouldnt be any reason for the clutch to be burning unless you've been launching it
  10. Chris`I

    Tyres

    Mines just coming up to its first service, but a good half of that mileage is on the motorway so no where near ready for new tyres yet. Be interested to see the outcome. PS2s would be the best, but they are rather expensive. Get Dan to do you a moneyback guarentee if you dont like them
  11. Knowing Scorpion, if there is demand and you give them a donor car, they'll probably make one I remember reading about them in a bike mag and they do a lot of R&D/prototyping for all sorts of cars/bikes so making new products seems to come very easily to them.
  12. Well done, Seb was well ahead of the pack, you guys are doing a cracking job I hope Lewis will give him a good run for his money tomorrow. I feel it will be a good fight between Lewis, Mark and Jenson which will be good to see.
  13. See my "Next update teaser" thread - far cheaper than parking sensors and way better. OEM integration too.
  14. lol +1 - nutter
  15. Yip - I'm awake (ish!) Maccas are doing well. RBs doing as expected. Fezzas - hmmm
  16. Now that looks like some serious kit
  17. Farking hell! Glad the chap was ok. Hope you pulled the coach driver out his cab and gave him a kicking too
  18. Never used one personally, I prefer to apply wax by hand
  19. Whats more important, outright performance or experience? Noise/experience - pop charger Outright performance - standard or 06+ airbox & performance filter Simplez
  20. Happy Birthday Nix
  21. Admittedly the little RS125 are very good for handling. But not the quickest off the line still.
  22. Club snow plough
  23. I beleive
  24. Look forward to seeing the pics
×
×
  • Create New...