Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. I'd probably go for something a little bigger than a 125, they make a lot of noise and dont go anywhere quick! Although can be dept up to speed on open roads, the stop start of a city I'd recommend a 400CC sporty bike like an old CBR or maybe a Hornet 600CC. Enough kick to get going quick, but not stupid quick and over powered
  2. You can alternate with ATE super blue if you want to see a colour change. It will dye the resevoir though IIRC. You can normally tell when the new fluid is coming through as it has no bubbles in it
  3. Or of course
  4. The only difference I could logically see there being is something for the SRM to work. Dont know where the microswitches or sensors are for that, but I've heard they are around the gate? But as it sounds likes Alex has had the shifters off both, then it will work. Nissan wouldnt go and completely redesign bits when they dont need to
  5. Fortunately for me (for once!) my bodyclock wakes me up bang on 5:55am every day
  6. Should be a good fight
  7. Didnt Zele go out of business?
  8. Unfortunately I've had to admit that mountains down here are limited and our local "bridleways" have been fooked over by 4x4s so they are quite literally unpassable to most bikes and horses So bit the bullet and got a Spesh Tricross off eBay as we are on the outskirts of town so plenty of country lanes to hack down. Its a good workout to keep me fit for when we venture up to the real hills
  9. Go go wacky races
  10. Martinmac will love you, he loves his roadsters and really really really wants a 370z one
  11. Our front door doesnt use a normal key so that wont work on ours
  12. We officially hate you This week I have mostly been riding - dare I say it - a road bike
  13. I put it on facebook too - hopefully get a few more from there
  14. They seem to change them all the time, thats the problem. I have just been looking to renew and there are more and different categories to last time I did it. You'd need to phone up and try to explain what it is and come up with something they are happy with. At the end of the day as long as you have it declared as something you will be ok as they record the conversations. They really do record everything as we argued something when we claimed (non-fault) and they tried to put up our premium even though they said it wouldnt effect it. In the end they went to the archive and listened to the call and had to honour what they'd said
  15. I could easily drive the Zed at 15MPG if I wanted to drive it badly, I wouldnt get there any quicker - but I'd sure use petrol, brakes and tyres a lot quicker!
  16. Sounds like a good price Jez - I'm sure you will have a few take you up on that offer after Bennett (GT4Zed) has been biging them up bigtime
  17. Thats good to know Jez. Another one of our forum members has been getting a GB going with this - good to see a trader getting in on it, espeically as you fit them too. My 350z desperately needed them doing (before I PX'd it for the 370z), but I was put off not knowing where to get it done at a reasonable price as most people said it was a pain in the butt to do labour wise. How much would you charge to change them out and how long does it take? Hopefully if you get some uptake you get get better discount from SuperPro too
  18. I've always used V-Power and never had more than 23mpg, with 22mpg being the average. I tried Tesco 99 and that was the same too. I've seen people saying they're getting close to 30mpg which amazes me, I can only assume they're being towed to work! You need to learn to carry speed/keep momentum and throttle control. Its constant stop-start and prodding the throttle that kills MPG
  19. +1 - especially as I dont drink or smoke
  20. +1 Its not far off that with Warden Ecclestone at the helm
  21. 370z added about £50 to my premium, which swapping from a 2003 350z w/90k miles on the clock (at most £8k) to 2010 370z (£35k RRP) is madness. Insurnace companies arent exactly logical
  22. Althought they picked a great ironic name - enerCON
  23. Remember to wear them at meets too so we can see whos in the club
  24. I think you can take quite a bit of the door car fixings away with the car door shut, enough to open a gap and pull the release manually, but I'll wait for someone to confirm before telling you thats the way to go. If you follow this link - http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/350Z/ - it will take you to the service manual for the car (if you dont already have it) and that will help show you where you need to get to and where the fixings are.
  25. Moved. Do you feel any resistance when trying to open the door from the handles? (internal and external). I seem to remember someone once having this problem, I'm sure the more clever people will be along shortly
×
×
  • Create New...