Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. I've never done anything more than turn my camera ON. I've never even tried to alter the settings, thats for geeks We'll turn you into a geek one day - at least then you will take good photos
  2. I'm sure the car would be perfect for many people. I like to drive using a lot if not all the potential of what I'm in and I can do that in my Z or Mel's £1000 MX-5. In the 2 hours with the R35, I did it for about 2 minutes. Glad I'm not the only one to think this. Be supprised if you even got 2 minutes of full potential out of it You could say that about any supercar though, I'm sure Chris hardly ever gets the full potential out off his F430 or sarnie from when he had his lambo! Thats true. However IMO you buy a "proper" supercar for the experience of driving it, with Fezza's and Lambo's you get a lot more drama from them and more of an experience than just a stupidly fast car. The interior of a GTR is no where near as good as experience as a true supercar, nor is the experience, other than its fecking quick. Its just so easy to go so quick in it, theres no challenge and I found it quite boring TBH once you get over the initial "$%$£ this is so quick" of it all. No knocking the GTR - its an amazing car for what it is and for the price, just I find it boring on UK roads as it gets to the speed limit far too easily and isnt involving enough at sub speed limit speeds.
  3. I might have one in "the box" in the garage. I'll have a look for you tonight Ian
  4. I'm sure the car would be perfect for many people. I like to drive using a lot if not all the potential of what I'm in and I can do that in my Z or Mel's £1000 MX-5. In the 2 hours with the R35, I did it for about 2 minutes. Glad I'm not the only one to think this. Be supprised if you even got 2 minutes of full potential out of it
  5. Good work Dan A lot of the more expensive waxes take a while to "sweat off" after being applied. I've noticed with Dodo SN that you have to go around an hour to two later and give it another buff to give a brilliant clear finish. I forget what the reason is for it, but its something to do with the natural carnauba wax.
  6. Speak to Tim @ Envy, he has some of that magic puple stuff I think, it reacts with the metal filings and disolves them. You may find the paint is a bit pitted afterwards, but thats better than it is now!
  7. Glad you had a good day Will - they are a great experience. Great to get the TC off and have a blast unassisted You did well to get around the high speed bend at 70MPH. Last time I was there 65 was the most I managed before the 350 spun.
  8. You can remove the cookies manually by doing: Tools > Privacy (tab) > Show Cookies (button) > select "350z-uk.com" > Remove Cookies (button). Repeat with 370z-uk.net if present also
  9. Wales - Drive out is a Zed only thing, Moreton is open to all memebers Lakes - this is open to all members as its a static meet, not just Zeds. Again the drive out element will likely be Zeds only.
  10. You only need to clear the data associated with this site Tim, but a lot of browsers dont allow that sort of low level control. Do you have it sorted now?
  11. Actually prefer the OEM Rays in smoke that mine came with
  12. Now thats what I paid my money for
  13. Very tempting, they are a great day.
  14. Think Jay would find it more funny to see you get
  15. Chris for PM
  16. Do it or we'll Stew up OR do it and we'll Stew up if you prefer
  17. You missed the fact they need spacers too
  18. Just shows the Yanks cant drive. Anyone that says we need to slow down to prevent accidents is talking out their backside. If that was the case, why dont we all drive round at 5MPH like we used to with a man waving a flag in front of our car? Yes excessive speed can kill, but it has to be taken into context, and camera dont have a sense of context, unless they have invented some new AI camera that knows what you were doing and if you appeared drunk etc. What has been shown as much better prevention is those signs that light up with your speed. These make you and others aware you are speeding and give a chance to slow down in high risk areas. This IMO is a much better alternative to speed cameras but they dont net the government any money now do they
  19. Should have slowed down when you had the chance
  20. Anyone got a pic of the swimsuit moment or was that a lie? The website crashed Crazy how much the total climbed this morning. On my way into work they hit £1.2m at about 7:30am, so to hit nearly £2.5m thats amazing!
  21. I think the problem a lot of people dont get with Moyles is you have to listen every day. I dont think I could just tune in one day and get it. Having listened to him for years, theres a lot of in jokes and they carry themes from one day to the next.
  22. You obviously havent heard it then - there have been some stupidly funny moments. I'm amazed he's still going, although he does look like he's lagging now for the first time since the start. The annoying thing for me, is athough they'll raise like £1.5m, they are meant to have what 7m listeners on the breakfast show alone. How many people out there listen and dont text in
  23. +1 Good to see you back Ian, shame its to sell up. Zed prices have nose dived recently, so not much hope for getting good money unless you can return it largely to stock, which on your car is no easy task, but Paul managed it with his and showed you can get more. Would be such a shame to see this car go back to stock though, I hope someone here takes it as it is, its a wonderful car
  24. Looks great
×
×
  • Create New...