Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. As Alex says, 1 litre is plenty if you know what you are doing. If you dont then an extra 500ml wont go a miss if you need to rebleed again (maybe if you get air in the line). Alex will sort you out what you need
  2. Stuck it on the front page, best to keep track there so everyone can see it easily
  3. Money sent bud
  4. Ah I was missing the "take £5 off" bit
  5. I think because more often than not people do forget. And to keep it legit it shouldnt go as a gift either, but I'm sure they will appreciate the few extra pennies I dont mind paying extra for PP as its easier, and still cheaper than on the gate and most other clubs. EDIT: Oops, just read the Japfest site - tickets are £16 in advance. Are we not doing discount or did I miss something
  6. Yup, and now its documented, others can be helped out too
  7. Sorry I meant try FireFox. All the resources on the web suggest that the steps posted above are the steps required to clear cookies in Safari and OSX Does your page look like this -
  8. Empty cache will be something a bit different, you need to be able to select the cookies and delete them. It will be the browser not refreshing the session since the change that is causing the problem. Try FF and see if that solves it. I will keep looking for the solution to Safari, but OSX is not something I have access to.
  9. Just trying to find an example of anyone else with the same problem. All suggest that by doing Safari > Preferences > Security > Show cookies and deleting OR Safari > click the delete board cookies link (posted above) > log out > refresh browser and log in and try again. Can you install FireFox and see if the problem persists?
  10. Thats really odd. I have tested both URLs and they both work fine for me. What browser are you using? Do you have a bit like ?sid=XXXXXXX . Can you try removing that from the URL and hitting Go? If its using the SID and there is a problem, then its not cookie related. Let me know which if any of them decide to work. Got me stumped on this one
  11. Thought you had the wrong section before I scrolled down back
  12. Bookmark topic is the way to go, then you can delete the bookmark in User Control Panel when you're done
  13. Have you tried clearing the cache and cookies? What browser are you using? Try this - http://support.verio.com/documents/view ... oc_id=4069 Also try using this link - http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/ucp.php?mode=delete_cookies
  14. Sunset was used for a lot of the publication shots, I guess as it was the most exciting colour on launch
  15. Yup, I took my Falkens to a airfield day with Car Limits and they didnt drop a mil over the whole day. They were barely legal when I went and just about legal when I got home. If you're not sliding all over the place, its supprising how little rubber you will loose. Its usually the likes of Evo and Scooby owners not driving properly that waste their tyres
  16. As trends go, silver/grey are the most popular colours for any car in this country. For that reason, dealerships/NMGB will order them in that colour for their cars. Customers can of course order their own (as you would to get a Chilli) but dealerships want what they percieve as the popular colours on show as they are most likely to sell. Its a case of what we percieve to look good (in this case I love chilli red) vs what dealerships think will sell.
  17. I'd just turn off all images from the site. Will give quite a clean look. All the buttons should have ALT text so will show text links instead of images anyway
  18. Yes it wont block all images on the page, only those hosted directly on the site (350z-uk.com) domain
  19. Blocks all images from the 350z-uk.com domain. All or nothing unless there is an add-on to FF to allow specific. I tried to add just the theme images folder and it just blocked everything from the domain
  20. Dont think you can John. I think you have to block all images from a site or allow them - all or nothing. No harm in saying no images though, you'll just have to type the smilies yourself
  21. I would be 99.99% happy that its exactly the same. Dont know of anyone this side of the pond that has changed it, but sure as hell there will be someone in the States that has EDIT: http://www.the370z.com/nissan-370z-gene ... post338430
  22. You might eat your words one day, its easily done and not always noticable straight away. Things start to die over time culminating in most interior functions malfunctioning
  23. Dont use Halfords paint its a crap match - ALWAYS! Use paints4u.com they are always a good match - I even have a kit from them for the 370z and match is spot on. They also supply "wands" which are very find cotton bud type things which are much better than a paint brush that you normally get. I hear good things about Dr Colorchips too, but never tried it. Some threads on DW forums which show good results. Dont know how it'd work with a really metallic colour though as any more than the tiniest bit of paint and the flecks sink making the colour match poor. Ideally you want to add the smallest amount you can and reapply many times to build up the layers so that the flecks cant sink.
  24. Knew you'd love it
  25. I shall happily take control of all over 45's and female Zeds as a service to the forum
×
×
  • Create New...