Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Its held in by the screw in the ashtray, 2 at the rear (one each side by the seats) and 2 at the front on the centre console/dash (need to remove gear stick surround). You can get it off without removing the handbrake, but its a PITA. You know, the bottom of the armrest cubby is just stuck down with tape - certainy was in my MY03 car. If you remove everything from in there, if you have the phone cradle, you can remove that and then just yank the "floor" of it off and it will get you access to where the BT module is. Not got loads of space, but if you are just wanting access to run cables etc, it gives you enough room.
  2. Its been well known for years that if you re-quote you will get a lower number - dont need to work in insurance to know that Admiral can even call up your new quote if you give them the number and match it there and then, takes all of 5 minutes to potentially save yourself hundreds of pounds
  3. Also added to Facebook so you can show all your friends http://www.facebook.com/370ZUK#!/event. ... 2919344884
  4. You never saw Craigs red 350z at shows then? Nice big mirror underneath
  5. You either do a lot of short trips, boot it everywhere or your car is ill When I did the CarLimits airfield day, a tank got me there, round for the day and home and I had 21MPG on the clock, so you must seriously hoon it everwhere! My old 350z used to get on average about 30MPG and that was with a bit of A/B road and motorway driving each day. Obviously going out for a spirited drops that, but not by much, down to say 25MPG. The 370z currently gets about 28MPG but the engine isnt worn in yet and after UpRev I expect it will go up a couple more.
  6. Coming along nicely
  7. Theres honestly only one option to consider unless you have some special build in mine. UpRev can tune NA engines and forced induction (turbo, superchargers) engines alike. There are piggyback and replacement ECU options, but most just dont add anything over UpRev other than they cost more
  8. This is heading to the Green Room rather quickly - shame on you lot
  9. Looks good as sheds go Al
  10. When I bought mine from Phil some years ago he fitted it for free. For someone who knows their way around a Zed it should be less than an hours work to fit the spacer. Dont fit the diverter valve, thats pointless in this country. Personally after seeing it done, if I hadnt had it done for free, I would buy a torque wrench (always a good investement anyway) and do it myself
  11. Could always disable the post counter for Sarnie for a month?
  12. For the purpose of spam control, Mike is refraining from posting
  13. This is what I simply do not understand. I tested the change at like silly o'clock so not to effect people. I didnt need to clear my cookies, and indeed then I looked at them before and after the change, they were the same, and were the same again when I did clear them and IE recreated them IE must have been doing something with timestamps or something. I could even copy the 370z cookie over to the 350z cookie and it all worked
  14. But I didn't get the free intakes so prices must have gone up a bit and VAT is now 20%. I did a ballpark calculation to compensate for me getting the intakes and also I had to pay more delivery for the intakes and also a bit more tax for them too, so took my total and lopped an appropriate amount off. Came in pretty close to your actual figures
  15. Actually they should. Insurance companies arent stupid, if women werent a lower risk then they wouldnt be charged less, its all down to their risk models. If they were paying out more for women, they'd be charged higher premiums. In any case, I reckon things wont change, they will just adjust their models to cope with not taking gender into consideration, but they will add some new parameters which will bring it out near as damn the same as it is now
  16. I was pretty close then - go me
  17. Feckin hell - PC gone mad again. Who wins out of this one - insurance companies (more profit) and the government (more tax from higher premiums) In a very competitive market, I bet they will find a way to fudge it so women still get cheaper premiums, they will just put some spin on it.
  18. I seem to remember from reading around when we looked at getting a house that there basically is no true standard size Wouldnt worry too much about the door, you'll pretty much always get through that, its how much space you have either side when you are in there. In my garage for example, I have a "standard" door but then it widens a good foot either side to give what is frankly a very wide single width garage, plenty of room to park the Zed in the middle and detail it all the way around. My mate on the other hand has inches to spare when putting his Evo away
  19. Thats a fair point Nix, I'll make sure we add an admin email address to the main page footer or something
  20. +1 But this was posted in March last year Chris Learn me not to read proper I'll have the 2010 price then please sir - I can pay the difference in biscuits (after a trip to Costco)
  21. You should only have to clear the cookies once and then its done. If you have to do it more then something is wrong with your browser. I've tested it with FireFox, IE 9, 8 & 7, Chrome and iPhone and all work fine. For those at work, the internet cache may be doing something silly. Try Ctrl+F5 on the various login screens, that should force it to reload all the pages properly.
  22. Bugger, me and Dave should have booked ealier. Is there an admin/mod discount
  23. Think mine came in around £1300 in the end. Would have to dig out the reciepts. I did get the Gen3 intake for free, but had to pay shipping and duty on it so that skewed the prices a bit. Prices may have changed too. Easiest thing to do is email Stillen and ask them the current prices. Add 20% on top of that for duty and off you go (someone correct me if the numbers are different these days). You could also use Tarmac for shipping as he should be cheaper
×
×
  • Create New...