Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. +1 bit of an oldie that one Ironically in making that ad - I wonder how safe the actors were kept
  2. You never went. Exactly what I was thinking You'll be back Matt, I know how much you loved that car, you'll have another soon enough.
  3. Sorry just seen this Yes from what I can see the 300 and 200 are the same camera apart from the 300 supports this switching by the control unit. So logically both would display the lines, and they move with the movement of the wheel etc.
  4. Yup, use spears or a tooth pick, anything else is too wide
  5. People should just put kids in the boot, then you can get easy access to them when parked up with no door banging required
  6. Prepping her Zed for the show season of course, takes a lot of effort keeping our cars looking good
  7. Sure Dave cant wait
  8. Markie just never learns
  9. Park like that and I will personally let your tyres down, by removing the valve core
  10. Chris`I

    Total Nissan March

    Go get em Jay
  11. +1 - the schedule is pretty busy already
  12. I beleive the 350z headlights are significantly different, so I would assume the 370z ones are the same. Not sure of anyone that has worked with them in detail, but sure one of the traders will know (Alex, Lee or Abbey). Even so, I think Alex and Lee can usually get the UK parts far cheaper than a stealer so best to ask them for prices on the parts anyway
  13. Glad to hear you're ok Immy, thought of you and our other Zed friends down there when I saw it on the news this morning
  14. +1 Buy a shed for the daily drive and keep the Zed for the fun drives! +2 - so many times I tried to justify getting something else a bit less sporty but still fun, but you either have to suck it up and enjoy the zed now (because by all means the Gov is trying to outlaw sports cars) or get a shed. The amount you'll loose chopping it in will equate to quite a few fill ups.
  15. I'd rather damage the paint than be run over Might have to give that a go next year with some snow tyres and a mate with his snowboard
  16. No offence but it didnt sound like it the way you worded the comment, the whole point of SQL injection (as you know) is to insert SQL where SQL shouldnt be And we had already said that it would only work if there was a numpty coding it with no validation checking.
  17. Of course it will, but will be damn good fun watching
  18. All hail the mighty - Flexologus
  19. Chris`I

    Total Nissan March

    Good work Jay - much rather see your car in there than Stormhorse
  20. Tesco jumped from £50 to £99 ages ago. Waiting for it to go over the £100! Currently I get about £95 in when DTE has just gone to zero, so wont be long before I need it to be raised
  21. I'll agree with you there. I'll see if I can get a email crafted and sent off to them
  22. Its perfectly possible if you know how SQL works and if the types arent strongly typed (ie not format checked in this case). Wikipedia is your friend - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SQL_injection Heres their example reworked for this - Stew look away now! Usual select to look up car details statement := "SELECT * FROM `carinfo` WHERE `id` = " + a_numberplate + ";" a_numberplate (not strongly typed so this could be on the car and read) could be this rather than a numberplate 1;DROP TABLE `car_owners` so the code ran is ... SELECT * FROM `carinfo` WHERE `id`=1;DROP TABLE `car_owners`; Now you've gone and deleted all car owners in the system Now to do this you need to have a good working knowledge of their database structure to start farting about with it. You also have to assume some retard hasnt checked that the numberplate read is a recognised format!
  23. what did they say? I'll give you one guess
  24. Its a classic
  25. Couldnt possibly comment
×
×
  • Create New...