Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Even though the roads are dry, its cold. Remember you have summer tyres on there, and the desired operating temperature is probably a good few degrees more than they were. When cold you are pretty much driving on solid tyres. Need to get them warmed up a bit first
  2. See if you can go to this location and delete the 350z cookie (txt file) %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low
  3. As long as you are deleteing the cookies and making sure "Preserve Favourites" at the top the pop up isnt ticked, then it should delete everything. What version of Windows are you using, I'll point you to the folder where you can delete the file manually
  4. Very WAG! Interior looks pretty swish though.
  5. All good tried and tested updates
  6. +1 BUT this is also a problem. As all the pikie will do is declare their car as SORN. No one will come around to check, only ANPR will catch you, but thats the same as at the moment, only ANPR will catch you for having no insurance. Its just moving the problem, not solving it. They need to go around the streets and take all cars that are driving but have had no insurance or tax for more than a month and crush em
  7. ^^^^^^^^ my personal fave Mine has to be buying a suzuki vitara soft top fat boy thing with all the chrome bits - handled like a sponge cake! Soon got rid of it though! His potential biggest mistake was almost wiping out his car pulling into traffic on the Wales run, lucky the car he pulled out on had good brakes
  8. Bit of practice here and there and everyone can be that good
  9. Chris`I

    The 400 Z ?

    There is nothing 'thumbs up' about an electric Zed just imagine that roaring V6...oh wait! Sorry that was meant to be a (clicked the one next to it ) Although if everyone buys electric theres more petrol for me
  10. Have to agree. They're not very PWC Ian
  11. Another great vid from that man Mr Chris http://vimeo.com/20601448
  12. 1. Listening to a mate who said he knew the country lane we were driving down like the back of his hand, getting to a corner he still swears wasnt there and rolling my mums clio into a ditch Still no one was hurt, mum got a good deal for her car and a cheap new Clio! 2. Trimming the Zed in S-alcantara off eBay. The finished looked really good until the sun hit it and bleached it. Lesson learnt, proper Alcantara costs lots of money for a reason. 3. Trying to re-dye my leather seats which were shot to ****. As with the s-alcantara, they looked great to start of with but the finish was not hard wearing as the "specialist" said it would be which required me to redo them all the time. Although it lead to my best purchase for the Zed - my Recaro's which were f'in awesome!
  13. Chris`I

    The 400 Z ?

    That the ESFLOW - new green Zed which will be electric
  14. I think there could be room for a IT sub forum under Off Topic, then it doesnt show up in the main list, only listed under OT in the forum list - like The Green Room - but can appreciate this is a car forum and we need to stay focused
  15. I thought 21CN was FTTC, or rahter FTTC is the last piece in the network chain to deliver 21CN. 21CN is the backbone changes required for FTTC. You're most likely to see FTTC before anything else. If they are doing any work it will all be 21CN/FTTC. With no dates though it looks like you are screwed Might be worth a question to PN about the competition in the area, with Orange and CPW they may now rate is as a higher competition area which would lower the price significantly.
  16. Nope that its! In other countries other tools are mandated. So far we have worked out that other countries may have a jack, a pair of pliers and a few other random bits and pieces that I cant remember. In the UK we get a pump, tire-weld, lock nut key, tow hook and I think a wheel nut wrench/breaker bar (cant remember if the last one is there or not).
  17. Never offer help to Sarnie, no matter how simple, he will find a way to feck it up I guess we could have a subforum under Off Topic - that'd be a job for Mr Chesterfield, I dont want to get blamed for breaking things yet again!
  18. While you can apply Dodo wax by DA, I wouldnt bother. Get a finger mitt applicator thing from Tim and do it with that
  19. Thats a ****ing joke. Ive been with plusnet for about a decade, couldn't take part in the trial as I dare to live in one of the 99% of places BT deem unfit to roll out anything but copper wires and pay Plusnet £23 a month for 6mb and 20GB limit. Swap houses if you want? Not sure how you'd handle living in a 2 bed, but we get 40Mb down and 8Mb up But seriously how the f'ing hell are you paying £23/mo for a 20GB limit? All I can think is that you arent in one of their low cost areas? Ie they have no competition so they screw you - I do think that is not on TBH Luckily we live in a low cost area and are on the middle bundle which I get a few quid cheaper cos I've been using them for years and picked carefully when to upgrade (ie they forced me onto it but on the old price).
  20. How did I miss that?! We are far too busy around here these days!
  21. Thats a good un, so true as well
  22. PM'd but both should work exactly the same as each other. You do need to log into both seperately even though they point to the same back end.
×
×
  • Create New...