Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. High five!
  2. First one is clutch
  3. Another reason..... Tick! I doubt I'm going to move towards a 370 :thumbsdown: Sorry to hear this Will, it seems you're having all the hassle. I feel for you I really do, and considering she's a gorgeous girl it almost makes me feel like she's high maintenance. You know what you'll have to do, upgrade to a 350? (Awaits flack from all 70 owners)
  4. If you was in my area or vice versa I'd have snapped that up!!
  5. And you're back in the room!
  6. Agree heated screen was wonderful in my old focus. Snow button to drop the power would be nice, especially after you've had the Uprev done. My throttle is mega sensitive. Other than that I think the Zed has everything you need. That's why we bought it
  7. We only had 1.5" but still made it work. Shame on me If I was you Pete I'd go out and make a snowman
  8. He's telling lies, he comes as a pair, it won't be a 3'some!
  9. Agreed the shadow chrome look mint, especially after seeing Martinmacs Linea's
  10. Aha I see.
  11. Lacquer?? Is it really needed?
  12. Looks almost leopard print. I will need to chat to you about a certain colour soon. But can only be done on a polished plenum.
  13. Obviously a LSA. Kev, nice avatar pic
  14. Ok here's spangly legs (2nd from the right for those who don't know)
  15. As long as they're not your legs all will be well in the world I've got elephant legs in comparison to Nadine
  16. I'll post pics tonight of skinny legs!
  17. Okay let's get the perspective right.... Seeing Nadine on stage Sat night her legs were so thin I thought she was anorexic and was going to snap! Cheryl looked great sort from a huge nasty tatoo on her back. Kimberley was looked dead nice Atmosphere was wicked, sound system perfect and the show was brilliant. Jayne is the fan and I go for the looking up skirt thing. I'm not surprised they're breaking up, their personal ventures are clearly more important to them.
  18. Please don't tell me you're going green Could be the pic? I'd be surprised if one was longer than the other, and whilst polishing for a fair few hours with them they didn't feel any different. (Probably still not a good example)
  19. Don't hold me to it and get it verified first of course.
  20. His listing shows 2 available and if this be the case even if they are the same side, looking at this pics kinda leads me to believe they would fit?
  21. I'm sure you have checked, but are they running open tourist sessions. I wanted to head there last year or the year before can't remember and when I investigated they only had a couple of sessions throughout the year? I wasn't impressed by this and ended up at the ring instead.
  22. I told him they were timing chain covers as I thought thats what they were called because they had little chains behind them! Not so much little but yeah you get the idea
×
×
  • Create New...