Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Good idea Ian, but if that doesn't work. Failing that take it to a wheel place. (With all studs on of course)
  2. I've seen them at airports for years and avoid them like the plague.
  3. For the Wax on Wax Off it'd have to be a bit of Richie Hawtin or Sven Vath! (Tempo orientated)
  4. Okay well if I "could" listen to music it would be The Swedish House Mafia.
  5. strange, my ride with teins is pretty much near stock. also beware that there are a lot of fake teins floating about. I got mine from Demon Tweeks years ago, as I say they may have changed them but mine were awful. The Eibachs are so much better in terms of ride quality even they are a fair bit lower. 30mm to be exact.
  6. I'd have a flat battery if I had music playing whilst detailing. Looking good Matt
  7. I'm hoping to be there on the Sunday probs about 11am as we're a wedding on the Saturday
  8. Oh man, sorry to hear this R.I.P.
  9. I think it was a RHD pillar pod and I believe sold with the car.
  10. :lol: Or just have them hanging from the rear view mirror. Or just replace the Speedo and RPM?
  11. OMG you really do take all of Bennetts advice. He said to do the same with my car when I was going that route. So you gain 1% visibility and lose sight of your gauges TOTALLY!! Up to you but its propper pointless!
  12. Where on earth are you going to find a right hand drive pillar pod in America?
  13. That's cheating!
  14. Just to clarify Can you tell me more about them! Gimme a shout once you're sorted, thanks Ian Now, just a plenum to source.... Corrected that for you. Bit naughty that transaction, but as it doesn't affect me please yourself. I would expect 2 weeks to arrive and then 2 weeks to get them done. Funny thing is when the guy messaged me he included a photo to clarify the parts I wanted. It was only a photo of covers I'd previously polished for Octet in my kitchen
  15. I've been cured from Zeditis, so there's hope the other side of the tunnel I have to say that passenger dash fix is flippin epic.
  16. I've got a pair coming in from America. So give me about 3-4 weeks and I'll have a pair polished up and ready to go
  17. Simple answer, buy an old one and refresh the leather then?
  18. Agreed the 944 was a The NSX has been re-launched
  19. Also an RX7 in today's world would be very interesting. But I can't see Mazda doing anything interesting ever again . Although with the spur of Toyota maybe they might be building something as we speak?
  20. Fook me that's right up my street!! Car doesn't look bad either.......
  21. I got mine from In-Car entertainment in Acton, they were the first dealer to stock and supply. They held the highest SPL for ages using Earthquake amps and subs.
  22. Ahhh man I remember the days of Earthquake. I used to run 4 x 12's in me boot. They kicked ass like a good'un!! GLWTS
  23. That's an epic cake
×
×
  • Create New...