Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Probably not in the UK, but have a gander on my350z as brake packages pop up from time to time, so I'd say the US uses them more than the UK.
  2. Wasso

    Wheel nuts

    Taken from the D1 Spec knackered nut thread. Stainless Steel has a yield strength of 520mpa Aluminium 6061-0 has a yield strength of 45mpa Aluminium 6061-T4 has a yield strength of 110mpa So Duraluminum with a yield strength of 450mpa should not be shunned off for just being 'Aluminium'.
  3. Wasso

    Wheel nuts

    No I believe Wasso was telling me how much he rates rays nuts. Saying how strong yet lightweight they were. The Duraluminum nuts are just shy of steel nuts. Aluminium nuts don't stand a chance. As said Rays wouldn't endorse their own nuts if they were going to fail. Nearly 3 years on and never an issue, and my nuts have had a right good bashing
  4. Stop being a little girl about that! It's bull spunk and you know it "dibs" is what you use in the playground at school Well just make sure you use it! Remember there's a large number of people who fire questions but don't actually want them. Dibs, or yes please is normally a good indicator so that others are aware of your interest.
  5. How is this relevant Ian?! Of course it keeps me amused. They probably got dirty. I remember spending weeks and weeks polishing the wheels & frame on my ZXR750. Never again. It was a nightmare keeping them clean. They will receive a clear coat just like oem so cleaning will remain simple.
  6. Back burner with spacers, polishing and detailing taking a front seat. I've got some special paint stripper on its way to me, so that will be stage one of the project very soon. I'll update when I have some news. Did you sell your car?
  7. Hi Russ, I'm unable to send you a message by PM - payment due for the spacer matey :-)

    1. 350 Russ

      350 Russ

      sorry mate didnt realise, ill get it sent over tonight

  8. Wasso

    Random test

    From the album: Wasso's random photo upload

    A Pic of my engine bay showing the fruits of my polishing!
  9. Wasso

    Wasso's random photo upload

    Cos I can.... ha ha!
  10. Nothing on my mind, but just thought I'd enter something in here to see what it does?

    1. AK350Z

      AK350Z

      It lets people comment on your mind spasms!

    2. Wasso
×
×
  • Create New...