Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Hope it all goes back together again. Are you there yet Adrian?
  2. Go for it! Edit sorry thought it was Rodge
  3. Maybe Siri has taken the spanners?
  4. Pop out to the Chinese and see what happens. Or tell him all of your spanners have somehow been stolen?
  5. Smudge do you live eat and breath purple? That is one huge turnout, how so very apt for a great bloke. Did anyone mention about the cars, as they suited the occasion perfectly for Mark. Well done guys for representing the forum.
  6. Adrian the parts are supposed to be fitted to the engine and so on, you've got no chance of a tune if Mark has to put it all together. Good luck for the weekend and I'm sure pics will ensue!
  7. Food for thought anyway. Read up on it because you've got the options to do pretty much whatever you want. Jealous!!
  8. SC? Sorry not with it? haha and rear mounted turbo, I hope you don't mean back of the car? lol SC = Supercharger Rear mount Turbo = yes at the back. Both running together = no friggin lag whatsoever. The rear mounted turbo will suffer less from heat soak. I think its the STS rear mount, and then mount a shocking great SC at the front. Of course you'd have to forge again, but you'd be seeing 500+ and a beautiful amount of torque. STS discussion http://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction/293025-official-sts-rear-mount-turbo-discussion-thread.html And here's a LS2 TT rear mounted monster!!
  9. Not sure on the first one but other 3 no problemo
  10. Why not go SC with rear mounted turbo. That would be fuuuuuuuuun!!
  11. Very lucky then. So what happens next.....?
  12. Friggin Nora!!!!!!! That's one heck of a mess. I'd be sobbing at the side of the road. No comments as yet but did you get out without injury? So what happens next, same theme or time to move on. Very lucky to have not rolled or hit a tree full whack. Just shows how things can be all hunky-dory one minute, the next you're in a ditch!!
  13. I'll take your word for it Leave your +1 behind I'll let you have first dip's with him
  14. I think that's PHAT!!!! +1
  15. Is that an advert to say you want some and that you'll be free? Oh god! Why did I phrase it like that? It did come across as if to say "take me baby I'm free all night every night" You never know who might come knocking now...... Just beware.....
  16. Is that an advert to say you want some and that you'll be free?
  17. But Adrian that means MORE bodywork!! Back to RT we go......
  18. There won't be much to go round, but what it lacks in volume is covered by alcohol content!! Will for sure get you on FaceTime for a tour of the night!!
  19. I am not touching any of your Romanian liquers this year Adrian! Actually ever again Me too, although on the night I didn't care. I'll be bringing some Blue Petrol (I4N) will know what I'm on about!!
  20. Ha ha all for "Charity to mate" As I won't be doing charity services this year I'm sure I can give Zedley a service
  21. If you're lucky I may assist with cleaning. I'm taking my pressure washer again this year with 5L of dhow foam.
×
×
  • Create New...