Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Yes they can polish up and look really good. One downside, engine out I'm afraid. I've already asked Alex otherwise mine would have been done. Instead I've done it in situ.
  2. Ye but he only has the 1 obviously wanting a pair Did you message them as I could have sworn I saw both on eBay?
  3. This is the timing cover.
  4. They're actually called VVT covers. J, didn't you take a look at the link I sent through to you?
  5. Well get them down your neck fast! Don't even ask Peter for his as he see's "Bread Bins"!
  6. Have you had your tablets this evening?
  7. Frig me Peter, if you can get a loaf into that cookie jar I'll be mighty impressed
  8. Back in your box Dan
  9. You should try PF Z compound if you think they're dusty. For me DS's are a bit dusty but brake well. On/off normally denotes when your foot is on the brake pedal or not I guess it's all personal preference.
  10. Wasso

    Pleasant Surprise.

    You should maybe look at the specialist insurance companies. With £10k of mods including nitrous, bodykit, Uprev, exhaust, intake you name it and living in Birmingham my premium went up £250 pa. this actually covers my parts as well, so if stolen I receive like for like return in parts. So I'd seriously contend the specialist companies upon renewal time.
  11. DS2500's it is then get shopping!!
  12. Ban button prepared for action I wouldn't go as far as a ban, but at least a warning for 3 on the trot!!
  13. Do you use a lot of oil and lubricant at night Ian? I am definitely getting back in my cupboard.... Ian can measure his oil consuption in MPG's I was looking back on a thread from a couple of years back and Neilp has the same consumption as me, so not all bad That will of course change
  14. Get back in your cupboard Ian. As Dan said its OK. I was contemplating a different oil only last night and was going to go for the Millers or Fuchs but ended up going for what I normally use. Gulf Race Competition 5-40.
  15. Also since when does a standard driver use their left foot for braking, unless he was a pro driver and has a brain spasm, actually no cancel that he was just "special" This video should end up on Rude Tube!!
  16. That needs polishing Jim!
  17. It's been a fairly regular occurrence of late. Couldn't tell you why, but a slow forum is better than none.
  18. Brake? I thought it was automatic What a dildo!
  19. They are from Japan or America made of course by Rays and made of Duraluminum, which is a aircraft grade Aluminium. The weight difference from oem to these which saved me 1kg in weight. It may be such a small number but I was very surprised. Unless Tarmac or Steve @ Redline can get them for you, I'd then have a look in America. Don't expect to get much change from £120 after shipping and tax.
  20. Well I now have red calipers and need to change the nuts to red but just waiting on getting some from America when funds allow. Not sure how they were done, but it was a company that Abbey use for refurbs. Any normal powdercoating company should be able to provide the full service.
  21. Only in your dreams Funny you say that
  22. As I've never posted in the Azure club (very odd of me) here's a pic of Anthrecite and Azure. And a close up of the colour.
  23. ARC, there all the time no matter what the revs
  24. I can polish your bolts but not your nuts I'm afraid, that would just be wrong.
  25. An original has just popped up in America. http://my350z.com/forum/exterior/574977-new-nismo-v1-spoiler-wing-full-carbon-fiber-cf.html
×
×
  • Create New...