Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Epic lads and lasses So ermmmm, sand blasting eh...... I'm going to send you something to test
  2. I wouldn't say no to some female hand relief.
  3. Haha Touched a nerve Probably in one of those worn down fingers Anyway your Zed is far from a garage queen Nah not at all, you actually hit the nail right on the head to be fair. The interior is always last priority. Been polishing plenums today, wet and dry so yes fingers cold and a bit worn down.
  4. Dunno what you're on about Dave
  5. My facelift steering wheel lights are there. You've also got the passenger footwell net. Coin drawer instead of cup holder. Lights in the centre arm sliding part, as well as in cup holders. I think that's about it?
  6. Like I say some cars may need it, its not a necessity of any kind, unless you are trying to solve earthing issues.
  7. I'm sure a trader on here (don't hold me to this but possibly Horsham) did some tests, it showed less electrical noise, and possibly a smoother idle (possibly for higher mileage vehicles). Benefit, if you think it might help any other issues. Worth it, not for the point of performance. Looks, if you like that sort of thing. Will you notice anything if you removed it, possibly not.
  8. Also the spacer colour seems to match well with the oil cap I have to say this will be one bay I'll be watching closely, good luck with it all
  9. Cheers for the many mentions I have to say you've done well with the strut feet area. I wouldn't fuss too much on the plenum if its being polished. The spacer looks brilliant and will look even better once the polished plenum goes on. Impressed
  10. Ahhhhhhhh I see, great idea. Leave them be, no need to paint them. I was supposed to collect Friday but he wasn't ready, so I'm collecting Monday night instead. So I'll get it in the post Tuesday for you
  11. Great update You and Bob make great companions, and really good you both get on well, all thanks to Zed life
  12. How did you get your car in sideways? 300 point turn? Good finish with the arms etc. Don't forget the bushes are eccentric. Looking good though buddy
  13. url in the middle That's the easiest way, or link into photobucket is the other.
  14. How did you get your car upside down, that's one way to work underneath without a lift?
  15. They will collapse once they get nice and hot.
  16. Wasso

    Polished Rays

    It's not about keeping them clean, more the case of corrosion.
  17. OMG you managed to clear that unit (mad as well be its that big) of all the parts and bits you've collected. Good show that man. So what sort of "work" will occur in the workshop?
  18. Traction control FTW!!
  19. I actually saw the advert with the ponies last night but couldn't tell you what it was advertising, then thought naaaaah that couldn't have been findus for sure, but see how they've done it. Very clever.
  20. true Welcome to the ARC club
  21. any updates on the these? Payco has recently placed an order for ends and piping just for the ARC catch can and it was around the £140 mark, so going full braid on coolant as well I can't see being cheap. For instance you're looking at £22-30 per mtr. Then around £8-10 per end.
  22. I've got his number if you want it, but not sure if its still valid?
  23. Thanks again all, had a fantastic day despite having a day at work as usual. Received some new tops, golfing bits, cufflinks (as you probably would have guessed (iPhone 5)), sennheisers headphones, and the special surprise - 2 days and one night at Alton Towers Hotel and priority ticket on the new coaster called the Smiler. So now I'm a year older and edging oh so closer to 40!!
  24. I run the ELM ii as he likes to call it via wi-fi using Dash Command.
×
×
  • Create New...