Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. No5 south William street was our curry location, the crown something? We wanted to find The Curry Club at No6 but that just wasn't there so settled for No5 We stayed at the Trinity Capital Hotel http://trinitycapital.m3.netaffinity.com/ Nice but very expensive at £540 for 3 nights, I guess mainly because of Paddy's day. Still it was a great location and made to feel welcome amongst the 99% capacity of AMERICANS!!!! Go to Ireland for the parade which contained more American people than Irish wtf was that all about? To be honest I didn't know where you were based in Ireland but now I know you're local we WILL meet up next time. In fact next time we're thinking of driving.
  2. Tell us or your bay will be RED!! (scrub that make it PURPLE)
  3. Well normally big projects are posted daily, so I'm guessing a small project and they're stuck with a minor issue as there'd normally be pics by now?
  4. I'll be honest and say they don't look as comfy as the Zed seats. The seating pan is dead flat in comparison to the zed seats too. I hope you manage to get on with them Peter especially if you have back issues. Look nice though
  5. I had Performance Friction Z compound all round, great pads on oem rotars, but the brake dust actually killed my Rays. So I now run DS2500 on the front with DBA rotors and the PF Z on oem rotors on the back. The DBA and DS pads are the same rating as the PF pads on oem rotors. But for me aesthetics of keeping my rims clean was a must. So the DS pads and DBA rotors was a win for me.
  6. Dat be very funny me laddy
  7. Looks good matey, although I'm afraid you'll never get anodised purple like that. I can ask, but it may just be a cost waved at the face of a missmatch. I'd suggest powder coating to achieve that colour.
  8. I didn't realise you're a local to Dublin. We will be back another time. Just in the hotel now after a nice juicy curry. Paddy's day was cool but we didn't venture too far from the hotel from feeling a tad hungover. We head back tomorrow at lunch time, but just can't belive the cost of things over here. Curry just cost us €52!! Still we were here mainly for girls aloud which were wicked, apart from the expensive beer and the Audi club at €8,500 per annum. Must admit the docks area looks wicked for apartments. Next time we're over we'll give you a shout
  9. I'll not be on a wireless network till I get home tomorrow afternoon, but tomo evening will be perfect, just pre warn me etc, just in case
  10. Oh dear hangover from hell. We're just getting ready for breakfast and then out for Paddy's day celebrations. Good show by the girls last night, Nadine looks as though she weighs about 4stone, and the others were looking great. Report back later after about 9 pints!
  11. Who fancies joining the Audi club?? Yeah okay, do I look stooopid!
  12. To be honest I've had some amazing dreams lately (I think I'm getting old) especially with a million 12 year olds in here. Just bought second drink, that's now £20.80 already!! (I'll get pics as they happen)
  13. So here we are at the O2 Here's the stage..... good seats at the front of our row, but I'm afraid its £5.20 a pint
  14. Good work matey, I knew you'd like the SPL's. and now you can believe me they make no difference to the road noise or vibrations, just a really positive feel in the corners. At times I've hit a corner and its like running in rails. The only thing stopping me is either poor road conditions or low rubber.
  15. Sorry a bit tipsy to see or explain what it is. It's Zed related and hopefully not a http://youtu.be/3M2nSMzdxg8
  16. That's one way to create a for sale thread You started early We have just returned from the Jameson distillery - so yes!! Ha ha
  17. That's one way to create a for sale thread
  18. Sand or shot blasting I'd say.....
  19. Salt and Pepper. I think that's about it......
×
×
  • Create New...