Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I was going to get a Cerb instead of the Zed. The only thing stopping me was the selling afterwards, as they are a "particular" type of car. I keep looking at the Sagaris, but its still mega expensive and the only one that's worth more than when it was launched. Other than that I also like the Tamora. There's always that fear of "it's gonna cost!" So until then I'll plod along with my Zed
  2. Never heard that before?
  3. Nicely put and couldn't agree with you more. Have a nice Birthday Colin
  4. Mum and Dad...... But most of all Santa!!
  5. Yahoo!!
  6. It's only the lacquer you're polishing not the paint After you've done polishing wash the pad under the tap. Don't put it in the washing machine like Meguiars recommend as they break down.
  7. I live 20m from the pub mate. Oh yes I forgot Looking forward to it and top dog for the organising
  8. Add me and Jayne for Camping (3rd time lucky) food at the pub Drive or Karting. What options are there for showering?
  9. Not sure you'd need to check Torque compatability I'd say.
  10. What about the keyboard, does that come with the 7"'er!
  11. It's a very good App. I had a rad fan issue where it was continually on, I managed to work out its initiation point my looking at the water temps and when it would kick on and off. Passed the info back to the garage and pinpointed the issue straight away. So very handy to have.
  12. Well put, agree with you entirely.
  13. Wasso

    A MILLION

    I'm sure I've had over 1million pints of lager!!
  14. Wasso

    Accident

    That's terrible, hope you get on the mend soon.
  15. 1 million % correct. Bluetooth forget it. I got one of these. http://www.wgsoft.de/ And the Dash Command I'm using.
  16. Can we take my ass out of this subject
  17. But make sure they're turned off! Can burn a bit if they have been on for a while. Just ask Wasso, he couldn't sit down for a week.
  18. Cool A new Husky. Edit Get your ass onto headlights fast!!
  19. Lee wouldn't be on that often.
  20. Nah probably Sabine
  21. One of them is on planet Cuckoo!!!
  22. (Look closely!)
  23. I think underneath your username you should put in brackets..... (Has more cash then sense - Zeditis rules!)
  24. Already called
  25. Bull crap!
×
×
  • Create New...