Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Oh c'mon Someone's head is in the gutter this afternoon.
  2. I use a mix of drill related tools and mini flap wheels to remove the paint. You could use a stripper but not sure how well it will pass through the wax treatments applied by Nissan. Worth a bash, if not manually by hand or purchase some tools to assist with the work.
  3. I'm truly saddened to hear this Colin, especially as I've met Mark and Amy at pretty much every Wales event since I've owned my Zed. A totally top bloke, who was friendly, chatty and down to earth. He WILL be missed at Wales and from the forum. I personaly wish his family all the strength during this sad time. I know for a fact my other half won't believe me when I tell her, and with Maccaman as well I think we should maybe commemorate or do something for them both at the next Wales meet. R.I.P. Mark. Edit - the time has been posted for the funeral but not a date?
  4. Brilliant!!! I think we should do a forum robot wars, but I have a feeling a certain team might win
  5. GTFO Coat!!!!!!
  6. Hi Russ, I'm unable to send you a message by PM - payment due for the spacer matey :-)

    1. 350 Russ

      350 Russ

      sorry mate didnt realise, ill get it sent over tonight

  7. Wasso

    Random test

    From the album: Wasso's random photo upload

    A Pic of my engine bay showing the fruits of my polishing!
  8. Wasso

    Wasso's random photo upload

    Cos I can.... ha ha!
  9. Nothing on my mind, but just thought I'd enter something in here to see what it does?

    1. AK350Z

      AK350Z

      It lets people comment on your mind spasms!

    2. Wasso
×
×
  • Create New...