Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Looks cool but then you could map anything a d I'd believe it was the net
  2. + Billion! Search net for a 2006 GT with nav and under 40k miles, I'm sure you'll save a few grand. Get the HR at the same price as they're quoting if not less? Get walking or tell them you want it for £9k
  3. Wowzers! thanks for messages fellow Zedders, feeling the love. I don't have any polished gifts and I'll have a few drinks this evening over a nice curry with my superb lady. I didn't ask for much this year and didn't get much but then there's a celebration tonight so hopefully a nice surprise awaits me, especially after giving Jayne for Christmas 4 days in Dublin to see Girls Aloud - all expenses paid next weekend. No pressure darling! I'll also be working this weekend so no time for getting sloshed, I'll save that for May Here's to another year of Zeditis!! Cheers ALL!
  4. Wasso

    Tasteful ?

    I can't say wow, but it does catch my attention for being different.
  5. Not blocked here . . . and Keep it secret till it goes live, if not its our international secret....
  6. They just said they released it the daft bastards!! It will appear at some point then.......
  7. http://youtu.be/4mPzBnxIJss
  8. You and me both explain - 'cos I don't know what an sql error is anyway It means there's a problem with the Flux capacitor and can only be fixed by Admin.
  9. just out of interest what db does the forum run on? mysql? Nah not mysql, its hissql
  10. He's always on the Ball...... See what I did there
  11. Had it all day intermittently.
  12. Wasso

    Cheese

    That's pretty good, I'd post a copy in here..... http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/43372-funnyodd-signs-or-pictures-spotted/
  13. My duraluminiuniumiumium.....ium nuts have done me proud. I saved 1kg in weight just with my nuts I know its a very small number and I never set out to lose weight in this way but was highly surprised at the difference from oem.
  14. I'd go for Cadbury purple as well
  15. Agreed if you're going to do the bay properly you need an entire day on it. Wax removal, engine parts out to reach the back, sides and underneath or hard to reach places. If the car was at my place some parts would be treated to a polish, bolts, arms, plates etc.
  16. Have you not tried the US? It may be your only option?
  17. :lol: :lol: :lol:
  18. Stop it PLEEEEEEZE On a side note, just spotted your old Zed in google images whilst searching Varrstoen 350z, took a while to get to yours but it was there.
  19. Agreed titanium is a joke, and people wonder why it's so expensive when they by a Zorst in titanium.
  20. Purple for the WIN In fact I'm surprised they're not going green.
  21. I think that would look rather good under your hood Purple would clash for me I'm afraid, and I'd be seriously interested, but in working on a titanium version, once I find a supplier that doesn't cost £5k a sheet!
  22. I would have said Mercialago but with a bit of anger. I like it but its lost the elegant lines of a true lambo. Looks too aggressive.
  23. I have a feeling a shade of purple maybe required.
  24. There's loads of Villa style plates round here or or BFC.... Boring!
×
×
  • Create New...