Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Just be very careful about what you say as a trader on an open forum.
  2. Wasso

    found this

    Interesting
  3. For me especially from the rear I see this. If you like it that's really all that matters, but man its frickin out of proportion with the car? Brave man í ½í±
  4. Wasso

    GTR Factory

    Just watched the entire clip and very interesting. Although they say that once produced they send it out to a chap to thrash it out on their test track, so the new customer is able to drive it on a track straight away. So why then did my mate when he got once was told to break the car in gently as per the warranty guide. For instance no rev's above 2.5k etc. Apart form that great clip doog's
  5. That's a nice car and sounds a treat. I'd buy it as a runaround but knowing you the electrics maybe an issue. GLWTS. I'm sure it'll end up a good runner
  6. Hi Russ, I'm unable to send you a message by PM - payment due for the spacer matey :-)

    1. 350 Russ

      350 Russ

      sorry mate didnt realise, ill get it sent over tonight

  7. Wasso

    Random test

    From the album: Wasso's random photo upload

    A Pic of my engine bay showing the fruits of my polishing!
  8. Wasso

    Wasso's random photo upload

    Cos I can.... ha ha!
  9. Nothing on my mind, but just thought I'd enter something in here to see what it does?

    1. AK350Z

      AK350Z

      It lets people comment on your mind spasms!

    2. Wasso
×
×
  • Create New...