Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Yeah just played golf on solid frozen greens, the ball bounced like it was on the pavement, good knows what that foam will do. Saying that I need to do mine for tomorrow
  2. You, Taff, Payco, Smudge and me so far.
  3. I'm in the process of getting quotes as I'm replacing a fair few hoses so I'll let you know when it comes in
  4. Nice to see early 911's a whole host of LS engines and a fair few Nissan's too!
  5. It's a very nice looking exhaust and fits into my "look" bracket but for me I'm really particular about the sound I want. A shame this Zorst doesn't fit my sound needs cos it looks mental. Great job
  6. Any further interest to this before I make a decision to go ahead and have these made up.
  7. As well as Tony420z if he ever appears from hibernation.
  8. Wasso

    Workmeisters

    Works are very nice wheels and I don't normally like that particular style, but THAT looks really good. Buy them DO IT!!
  9. ????? Where are the cats? Confused eBay seller clearly.
  10. As Purple as Purple gets my friend.
  11. Update on the spacers. This morning I collected the final spacer that needed correcting and I'm now happy with. The gaskets I'll be collecting tomorrow morning, so over the weekend they will be bonded to the gaskets. Next stage is to send them I believe I have all the necessary names and addresses, but I'll check when I get home, If not I'll pm you. I'll therefore arrange for the spacers to be collected on Tuesday for delivery Wednesday. Any questions fire away.
  12. In sure it was a LOOOOOONG way off, if the covers warped, what would happen to the plenum? Making a plenum function as ours currently do requires some decent equipment and considerable R&D. I would never have bought one knowing what I know now about plenums.
  13. We've got a Beko oven Doubt you'd get an engine cover in there though I was going to do this the first time it came round, but as I actually purchased carbon made from one of the guys it wasn't that great, in fact the engine heat distorted the carbon. So clearly whatever was done to it wasn't correct.
  14. Aye yes found this on their site
  15. Cool - keep them coming so that I know its a viable option. I know I'll be wearing the 50's that's for sure.
  16. Cool cheers Chris. Doogy, if I recall those ones are VERY VERY EXPENSIVE!! So no moving wheels I'm afraid.
  17. Ha ha Del Boy cheeky bleeders.... Although I will be investing in a suitcase and a 3 wheeler. Yes still have the covers and funny you say because I was only thinking about it Sunday just gone. We'll have to sort it all out over a pint as I'll need some more boxes within the next few weeks. I'll see what I can sort out but I think March is a bit hectamondo for me.
  18. just get a slice of Wasso Ha ha sorry Andy I missed that post I was actually born at the Nissan plant
  19. I thought you were selling for a Manual?
  20. This could be a really good idea for those looking for parts. Especially if they wanted to sell such parts. Hmmm keyser has spare blocks..... Hmmmmm
  21. Cool thanks for the comments and suggestions. It would be nice to have ties, socks, pants, wallets, bed sheets etc but think it would be very specific to the weirdos This was at the outset just for me but thought hey why not, so just cufflinks I'm afraid. The Zed badge can be done as well. So I think I'll go for all 3 options. 350z 370z Z emblem If say 20+ were interested if do a batch for sure. Otherwise I'd be wearing an array of cufflinks every day of my life.
  22. Congrats matey Well done on the job too
  23. My Chargespeed with Carbon insert retails at £1,000!! The main issue is customs and delivery charges which bump the price. Although you can get a second hand one for about $700, but they're very rare and hard to get second hand.
  24. I think Tarmac quoted me about £1,400 - £1,600 with all the necessary additional parts needed.
×
×
  • Create New...