Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. Hello and welcome
  2. Thanks Gudzy, will have a look at those suggested tomorrow. Nothing changed around my router. Cheers and thanks to SuperStu for sending me his spare router.
  3. Thanks guys, much appreciated Yep, my mobile is 4G, and I get up to 20Mbps however it's only 4gb per month. My missus also on 4G but only 2gb per month. Our broadband was unlimited and we use around 8gb per month. Hence can't just use our mobile. =( My current router is 2.5yrs old. It's a Huawei HG523a. I guess that guy at TalkTalk was right, it's my own responsibility to sort it out =( Thanks SuperStu, if you can find it, let me know. I'll be happy to buy it off you. I'm not good with networking but I'm guessing it's not as simple as plug n play? Some sort of setup will be needed it copying the important ISP (my guess) details into a new router?
  4. Need advice from you regarding home broadband. Talktalk has checked everything (from India) and said my line is working fine and could not find any fault hence I should be getting up to 4.5Mbps ish in my area. Hence to further check, they propose me hire someone to come and have a look at it or they can send an engineer over for £65. The issue: Internet speed keeps dropping to below 0.5Mbps for the past week or so. I have to restart my router and fixed the issue temporarily. Sometimes it's fixed for a day, sometimes few hours. Last night was the worst as the restart doesn't fix it. Rang Talktalk, they performed few tests and confirm no issue but the guy said he will change few settings on my router and asked me to restart it after an hour or so. Did as he told and speed were back to nominal 4Mbps ish. However, this morning my Internet is completely dead, even after few restart it stays dead. Rang Talktalk again..... Few checks and said there is no issue with TalkTalk and it's my own responsibility to hire someone to check. I haven't changed anything or add item near my router, did not have any new device, and I changed the wifi password as well, just in case someone managed to hack it I have a spare line filter and I've swapped it. My Internet seems to be more stable after the swap, but only lasted about 6 hours and I need to restart it. Luckily it's back to normal. Any idea what else I can do? I'm moving to my new house by end of December (hopefully) and will definitely leave Talktalk hence don't think I want to hire someone to come and check my broadband. If it's still behaving like this, I will cancel my broadband today (saving about (£26 iah) and leave without it until I move house.
  5. Electronic power or engine power? Anything dash light lighted up?
  6. Hello and welcome
  7. There is an eBay link in the link posted above. I would post the link here but my Tapatalk not working properly. Edit: EBay item number: 390813571045
  8. ^^ as above, fairly simple fix if you are good with soldering. Replacing the relay fixed mine..........And it's over 18 months now since.........still going strong.
  9. veeg33

    New Wheels

    Looks great on your zed!
  10. Fairly low mileage, Cobra exhaust (depends if its full system or just back box, price can vary), looks good (except the rear diffuser which I'm not a fan of) in picture.........seems a little high IMHO. £8500 maybe?? But it all depends on yourself really, if you like it and think it's worth the money.......go for it. Buyer's guide if you haven't read them already --> http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/22880-guide-for-new-memberspotential-buyers/ and http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77426-buyers-guide/ Check for service history as well. Here's the schedules --> http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/ If you are not in a rush, view a few first. GLWTH
  11. Hello and welcome If car is registered before the 1st of april 2006, it will benefit from lower tax. More info here regarding tax --> http://www.parkers.c...upe-2003/34036/ No real fix for skipping BOSE system, best to upgrade to a new HU. Or perform an ipod/AUX hack --> http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/45398-how-to-bose-phono-ipod-hack-guide/
  12. Collection of modified 370z posters - Have it up at his work station, offshore room, etc etc.......surely one of the poster will inflict zeditus!
  13. I bought one from Lidl last year for my zed. Cost less than a tenner (£9.99) and it pretty good the money. Its a 12v vac with few accessories attachment. http://www.offerscheck.co.uk/silvercrest-handheld-car-vacuum-cleaner/lidl/2014/kw-31/84781
  14. 2nd pic - Nismo V2, 3rd is Nismo V2. I use this as my ref --> http://nissan350zbodykit.com/ (but not sure availability in UK). I think RT Performance or Tarmac Sportz stocks them (many other body kits). Give them a try
  15. Congrats to all
  16. Hello and welcome
  17. I notice the same with mine last year and it passed MOT without advisory. It's a garage next to my work place, and they are quite 'friendly'.
  18. My first plasma TV was a Samsung, 52". I've moved house 4 times (up and down apartments, in and out of car/van) and it still surviving after 9 years. Best purchase ever.....and my next tv will defo be another Samsung. GLWTS!!
  19. Sorry to hear about this mate. Feel for you!!.......I'm not expert in this matter, but can you not put a claim against the road works for not securing the signage properly? Good news it only damages your front bumper and no one was hurt.
  20. For some reason, when I reprogrammed mine early this year, my warning lights did not flash but I can hear the relays clicking. If it's still not sorted, as what Payco said, try get a local mobile mechanic or locksmiths. They will be much cheaper than dealership.
  21. Hello and welcome
×
×
  • Create New...