Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. Hello and welcome
  2. Hello and welcome
  3. Hello and welcome
  4. That's the same template you forwarded to me Ian
  5. You have a PM
  6. Nice @rs mate!
  7. Saw you today, parked in Sainsbury's carpark around 11.15am. Has a stubby antenna, possible a member here or ex-member's zed
  8. Just bought 2, one for front and one rear. It was pretty bad last winter where the condensation actually got frozen inside my zed in the morning. Have to defrost inside and outside.
  9. Great find! I bought a few dehumidifier from Lidl last year, seems pretty cheap n good but not reusable. This will be a good alternative. My zed always steams up!
  10. Not sure why if works sometimes after a short drive, try again once you swap the battery. I don't think removing the battery and swap with a new one will need a re-program. It should work as normal (if your initial issue was battery related). My guess is, somehow the electromagnetics in your zed somehow charges the battery a little bit IMO
  11. Looks like its polish-able to a good ish condition, why not give it a try. Get a scratch removal kit from Ebay or something similar for the bumper. And you might want to get Mags headlight restorer if the scratch remover doesn't work on the headlight.
  12. Hello and welcome
  13. Completed and good luck
  14. Hello and welcome
  15. Looks really smart Please post pics when its done on your zed.....
  16. And what's the name of this company? If it's near to me, I might give is a go for £275. I'm considering matt orange, and if I like it, then I'll got for a full respray after. It'll probably peel off for that price as soon as temp goes over 20 degrees. Thanks for your advice on this Flex. I might be OK since its always wet and cold here in 'sunny' Huddersfield I also found a place in Leeds (Google) that do whole car for £350 ish. Might be a bit cheaper for me as I will leave the roof as it is in black.
  17. Unless you are Superman (x-ray vision, super hearing) or somewhat similar......get everything documented.....might want to record your conversation too........then go for it. Else walk away as there are plenty more out there. Having said that, you should be careful anyway when buying
  18. And what's the name of this company? If it's near to me, I might give is a go for £275. I'm considering matt orange, and if I like it, then I'll got for a full respray after.
  19. Hello and welcome
  20. Good info OP . Was if from a tyre shop or online? Here's a link to support OP (assuming its from your local tyre shop)--> http://www.michelin....ial-offers/fuel
  21. Hello and welcome
  22. veeg33

    Invidia gemini

    Try here --> http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/96295-torqen-899-invidia-gemini-350z-and-370z-exhausts-always-in-stock/
×
×
  • Create New...