Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. Hello and welcome
  2. Get a plier, cover the threaded bit on the base with a rug or cloth, unscrew the threaded bit. The rug/cloth should protect the threaded bit if it wasn't removable (but doubt it won't come out) Edit: Looking at the pics again, your old antenna looks shorter than OEM, and I suspect it's an aftermarket antenna. I'm pretty sure it's an adapter thread which you should be able to remove with plier + rug/cloth
  3. Enjoy your time in Japan mate!! Seen those car you listed there, but not in Tokyo. Saw them little towns..........local boy racers........
  4. Hello and welcome Try give it a reset http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/53148-how-to-ecu-accelerator-pedal-throttle-valve-resets/page__hl__throttle
  5. Welcome back mate!
  6. Silly question, are those new keys from a 350z?
  7. Nice
  8. I did the same as above but for some reason, my warning lights did not flash but I can hear my lights relay 'clicking'. Give it a few go, timing is the key.
  9. I'm assuming it has rusted into pieces hence fail MOT? IMHO, it should be advisory rather than fail. At least you know where to get one now. Decision decision.....
  10. More details on why your Zed failed MOT will be useful. Is this the component causing your zed to fail? All rusted? https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=350z+w+brace&biw=1477&bih=740&tbm=isch&imgil=QSzljBYzLradJM%253A%253BXq1NCJDchfMHiM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.350z-uk.com%25252Ftopic%25252F74933-31-months-with-the-shark%25252F&source=iu&pf=m&fir=QSzljBYzLradJM%253A%252CXq1NCJDchfMHiM%252C_&usg=__wjgUAc40ZYI9_q153aZZEfeGxIM%3D&ved=0CCYQyjdqFQoTCKGIjJzzo8gCFUiYGgodvckFgQ&ei=h4cOVuGoHciwar2Tl4gI#imgrc=QSzljBYzLradJM%3A&usg=__wjgUAc40ZYI9_q153aZZEfeGxIM%3D Ebay specials --> http://www.ebay.co.u...=item3f315013a8 Or PM Zmanalex for a good pre-loved W-brace
  11. I quite like it TBH..........
  12. Cheers, it sound like promising, I'm hoping it will be something along those physical/mechanical lines and not some expensive dealer only "black box" £££££ type fix I'm not able to access the car, its salvage, sold as seen on the info provided from a company I trust. Whoever they are selling it for has paid for additional info, background checks, engine starts etc. it comes with both keys and other stuff, it low mileage, it looks good bar the warning lights. Another other opinions or advice would be great. I'm really looking forward to getting behind the wheel of another Zed! Good luck with it mate! Sound like the zed bug is still ticking in you!
  13. When all of them are lighted up, it could be sensor issue (ABS or throttle body or crank shaft position). You'll need a code reader to find out the actual fault code.
  14. Not me but I know some will and I'll never do that........I want my license to be able to drive my zed around
  15. Perfect for a ban?
  16. Unfortunately I can't just stop at 80k and put my zed and other road user in danger.
  17. Hello and welcome Many of us will be eyeing on those wheels.....as others said above, they are the best wheels for 350z!!! Well jealous.............
  18. Hello and welcome
  19. Can you program the new key to lock/unlock. Follow this guide http://www.350z-uk.c...showtopic=16896 and transfer the blade and the immobiliser transponder to the new key.
  20. Hello and welcome
  21. Sounds like a switch issue to me. Get a pre-loved switch and swap it. PM Zmenalex for good condition pre-loved switch.......
  22. Hello and welcome
  23. I wonder how much 'meow'power you'll get after a remap??
×
×
  • Create New...