Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. Hello and welcome
  2. Congrats mate! Have a great honeymoon!
  3. Hello and welcome
  4. Hello and welcome Very nice mate!
  5. Hello and welcome
  6. Maybe a quick service will sort it out? If not, probably swap it with a pre-loved unit.
  7. Hello and welcome
  8. Mine has a squeaky rat behind the speedometer.....I notice this since I bought my zed 116 months ago. I knew where the noise is coming from as I managed to stop the squeak whilst placing my hands in the gap between the speedometer and the dashboard, a bit of pressure on the panel stops it. If I can wedge something there it should stop it but won't look nice =) I did spray some PTFE lubricant but it did not managed to get into the area where all the squeak is generated. Try spraying some, might reduce the squeak when its less friction
  9. PM Zmanalex
  10. Kids around where I live loves it!!
  11. Ewen@ClarkMotorsport should sort you out with a new pair (if your other side is weak) or Zmanalex should have a pre-loved popper (not sure if he sells them by pair or single)
  12. Hello and welcome
  13. Hello and welcome
  14. Many congratulations Adrian! She's a beauty!
  15. Hello and welcome
  16. Hello and welcome
  17. Hello and welcome
  18. Hello and welcome
  19. Hello and welcome
  20. Hello and welcome
  21. Fingers crossed Gareth! Hopefully it won't happen again, else I'll have to make a metal frame to secure it next
×
×
  • Create New...