Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. Happy new year to all zed out there and to their owners! May Zeditus dominate your owner and shower you with lots of mods and love
  2. Hello and welcome 👋
  3. Looks great mate, job well done!
  4. Looks like Lego are as good as diamonds!
  5. Sound like an idea
  6. Tarmac Sportz do them but I think they are out of stock now. Might be worth giving him a PM to check when he'll have them in stock if you wanted new spacers. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/93078-silver-wheel-spacers-2025mm-group-buy-20-off-350370z/page__st__20#entry1408270
  7. Hello and welcome 👋
  8. That will be miles away from my location.
  9. Some says 'nightmare' Maybe this will give you an idea http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/46983-guides-to-change-sidelightindicator-bulbs/
  10. its a place called 'Viewpoint' in kent. aptly named. You literally have a 180 degree view for miles. great for car meets and photoshoots. although trying to get a clear day is always tough. Cheers. rocked up tothem all with my favorite headunit background should have got that in some shots. 😠might do a trip there if it's not to far away. Where is it mate?
  11. Looking good. Might go get myself one if it's still available at Lego store. My back is still killing me after finishing the cooper 2 days ago - signs of ageing :o
  12. A bit of photoshop should remove the shadow
  13. Great pics mate. Nice location there for few pics
  14. You'll probably need these for the vanity light (sun visors) http://m.ebay.com/itm/351204595062?_mwBanner=1
  15. Worth disconnecting the battery when you fit them. Did mine few months back and it screw up my internal electronics (power windows, heated seats and remote locking) had to send it to Nissan dealership for a factory reset. Lucky I went in there day before to swap coolant and brake fluids so they reset it for me for free (lucky me). So far only happened to me and haven't heard any other owners had this issue.
  16. Hello and welcome 👋
  17. Similar here, loose a few kilos and hopefully shave off the muffin top! As for my zed, hopefully a double din with a reverse camera all fitted by myself No doing much on the car as I'll be saving up for a house hopefully in mid 2016
  18. Job well done mate!
  19. Porsche was MegaBlock not Lego, got it few years bk from Amazon sale, £25 ish I think. The red Lego technic was model 8070, picked up from Boots online for £49.99. All these thanks to hotukdeals.com
  20. All completed now Placed it together with other models I built previously.
  21. It's not hard to get the pieces from LEGO and the instructions also, the seller can check it all when they get it back and sort that out if they wish. I suppose you can still get the instructions online? Hopefully the seller can get them and sell it later when it's sorted out. As we speak I'm half way through the mini
  22. I must type faster :o
  23. I'm new to decat too, been doing some research and it seems that there is a spacer called the sensor 'fooler' that will stop the management light. I think Zmanalex sells them here, not very expensive. Not sure about performance (gain/loss) thought, but you'll need a remap/uprev to gain hp.
  24. Oh no, that won't even worth £15 to £20 if there isn't any instructions and missing bags.
×
×
  • Create New...