Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. Testing 1 2 3?
  2. My MOT is running out soon too.... Can't seems to find L&G Manchester on Google (came out Lesbian & Gay Manchester) Since you are using them for 2nd time, I would assume they are good. Hook me up Matt.
  3. Hello and welcome 👋
  4. Had a quick search on eBay and found this that completely switch the DRL off when side/main beam is on http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/400518385752?cmd=VIDESC&gxo=true Or this that dims http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/350862642608?cmd=VIDESC&gxo=true It's a lot more easy now to get these to work. Don't have to locate the ACC wiring location, just hook them up on the battery.
  5. Hello and welcome 👋 If you are not in a rush, take your time to look, search, feel and sniff around. Follow the buyers guide here http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/22880-guide-for-new-memberspotential-buyers/ It took me about 1 month to get my zed as I wanted a black GT zed with 60 to 70k miles on the clock, good service history, preferably with nismo rear spoiler, lower tax window, etc.... I live in West Yorkshire and I ended up buying mine in Essex (4hrs ish drive, special thanks to my missus) I did tried to get it more locally but it's not always available and some zed can be pretty limited hence I decided to pick it up from Essex. People here in this forum are very nice and if you give them enough warning, they might help you to view the car locally for you (at your own risk but defo dependable) Good luck with your search..... If you need help, you know where to ask now 😀
  6. Congratulations Mudman ☺
  7. Looks like team shirt in progress here........ 😎
  8. Loved it! He's one funny guy.
  9. are you shaggy? Wasn't me....... 😜 lol, that's what I've got in my mind when type that....
  10. Wasn't me 😎
  11. Will that promote you to a LEGEND?
  12. veeg33

    Boot poppers

    +1
  13. "Kermit II", "Team Green" and "F**k Yeah!!" Awesome machine ~ my old man was like; "what is it?" I said; "It's a monster, that's what it is!" That's a fire breathing monster!
  14. Nom Nom Nom
  15. Glad everything is OK apart from a broken door lock. My mate wasn't so lucky few years back, some b@st@rd got in, ran up to his bedroom, got a knife on his neck and demanded his car keys (civic type-r).
  16. veeg33

    Tool Set

    Had the exact same set and brought it with a colleague's trade card. Tools are pretty good except few of them have minor issue. First the 3/8" ratchet, sometimes it does jam up, fixed it with WD40 but only for a bit. Took them back and the replace it instantly (even without receipt, as long as the word Halfords Professional is still visible according to the staff). Second is one of the phillip head screwdriver socket was rusting away (probably not being treated) in the box, again they replace it instantly. IMO, lifetime warranty is handy should any of the tool fails to meet quality which they sometimes do.
  17. A big list of mods for my Zed for Santa this year!!!!

  18. I'm all Z'ed up!!

×
×
  • Create New...