Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. I think i'm just going to leave it in the box, I have a feeling it's gonna be worth good money in the near future. They're already selling for double on eBay Yep, price will increase in future. I have 2 boxes of Lego Marvel Superhero (Ironman and Captain America) brought for £10 each, worth about £25 ish now on EBay I bet those you got there will worth a lot more.
  2. Someone is being a really good boy Back to the future set looks awesome!
  3. Looking good! I noticed you managed to get yourself a Nissan emblem for your CF cover
  4. Looks good Steve!
  5. I had that same moment when I fitted my front spacers but soon figure out that I can remove it and thought it was there to hold the disc brake in place. Now that I know it's a fail safe nut to stop rear wheels being assembled on the front :o
  6. It's snowing here in Huddersfield I've got a black n white zed
  7. Great buy! Which cam did you choose? Fitted in the license plate light? CMOS or CCD? What do you think of it? How does the subwoofer work with the unit? Some say this combination doesn't result in good quality,... wondering what that means and what's your opinion. Did you use the sound booster? Much better! Now the background mesh is sharp. What resolution did you guys use? 800x480 is the image size but the head unit automatically zoomed in, so I reduced the zed's size by 50%.
  8. they look great! You can actually use it for bingo balls
  9. I saw it again as well 2 days ago. Looks like it's a local
  10. Which ones do you still need? The yellow ferrari, blue ferrari and the F1 mate. I'll fill up these few days, hopefull in another garage further away and they still have some in stock That would be great if you could help Ive got a spare F12 Berlinetta but I'll look out for the ones you need when im next at Shell. Super, thanks Steve
  11. Which ones do you still need? The yellow ferrari, blue ferrari and the F1 mate. I'll fill up these few days, hopefull in another garage further away and they still have some in stock That would be great if you could help
  12. I'm still 3 models down my usual Shell garage runs out so I ended up with 2 delivery tank. Will try to collect the rest, else will try eBay Edit: Any V-power user out there that doesn't buy the lego set could help? I'm definitely going to pay shipping and cost of the lego
  13. Happy Christmas to JC and Gareth! No present from others for my zed but got my zed a gear knob and OEM rear LED tail lights
  14. One happy kid on Christmas morning ^_^
  15. Merry Christmas to all zed and their owners!
  16. Merry Christmas to all zed and their owners!
  17. Is this the one? http://m.ebay.com/itm/161528637992?_mwBanner=1
  18. Hello and welcome 👋
  19. Looks awesome mate!
  20. Flyboy's auto folding mirrors looks cool mate . Might get a set next year
  21. Yep, will reduce the resolution. Will try few sizes and send them over to you. Hopefully later tonight.
  22. Looks like the background could be a little bit smaller in resolution. Seems it's zoomed in. Maybe 40% ish reduction?
  23. Not sure if this link will work, I've got a little gif of my lego technic crane. Took me 15 hrs ish to build in total http://gif-creator.ru:9080/gif.xhtml?id=81134
  24. Feel for you mate! Sorry to hear your Zed was damaged by some disgusting c*nt! Hope it all works in your favour.
  25. Excellent. We had Secret Santa in our work place too. It was a £5 maximum though so gave a bit more scope. Problem is even though my work place is a small "ish" business there are still around 40-50 people that work there so nobody really knows everyone. I got lumbered with some director as well so got him a sensible gift. Some other people though where able to be more risque/funny ~ one guy got a butt plug style wine bottle stopper which was pretty funny. Mine's only within our department of 10. Every one enjoyed it and suggested to go for £2 next year as you said to increase the scope. Unfortunately, since it's in office, gifts needs to be HR friendly. Unless we do it outside work.
×
×
  • Create New...