Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. +1 My guess is you'll have to buy the calendar to find out. I'm just waiting for the payment details Ordered one
  2. I must say it doesn't look like it's 1988. Good luck with the sale mate.
  3. +1
  4. I like your idea Ian. Will keep an eye on this As I'm still using Bose HU, I'll probably need to get power from the cigarette lighter and modify a USB cable. Will need to research if I can just tap it out or disassemble a cigarette lighter charger to use its bits maybe? £30 definitely worth a try IMO
  5. Looking good Conor looks like Zeditus has been slowly infecting you
  6. You'll love them in the dark
  7. veeg33

    Ely Cathedral

    Plenty of good spots for photo near you! Looking great there Steve.
  8. Nice mods there mate!
  9. I brought one from Lidl few months back for a tenner or less. Pretty good suction on them, however they are seasonal so might not be available now.
  10. Hello and welcome 👋
  11. Not a good way to start 2015. Sorry to hear about it mate. Bug glad everyone is not injured. Hope it's all sorted out for you and get the zed back on the road.
  12. Hello and welcome 👋
  13. Looks fantastic mate. Nismo is definitely the way forward
  14. I just know I'm walking into a trap here, but curiousity has the better of me: What magic button? The traction control off button Edit: Here's a thread I started few months back to give you an idea http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/88670-say-yeah-if-you-have-recently-pressed-the-magic-button/
  15. Hello and welcome 👋
  16. this is well funny.
  17. I had a Hyundai coupe Gen2 (bug eye) , then a mini cooper then now a zed
  18. Great choice Jim Fantastic choice!! Hello and welcome P/S: Remember not to press the magic button just yet
  19. Hello and welcome 👋
  20. Hello and welcome 👋 Nice looking zed there mate.
  21. Hello and welcome 👋
  22. nice to think they may increase in value , maybe hand them down to my kids (now grown up) or my grandkids one day, absolutely agree you can't put a price on fun times/hours spent building, you can't beat the feelings of satisfaction after making (insert name of your favourite model here) That's exactly same as what I thought, going to pass them on to my kids and grandkids......
  23. Great collection there mate. They worth a bit more now for sure, but fun of building it is priceless
  24. veeg33

    2015

  25. Hello and welcome 👋 Hope you'll find yourself a zed for 2015
×
×
  • Create New...