Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. I torque mine up to 108Nm on all 5 bolts. No issue at all and has been driving around for almost 2 months now.
  2. Based on your feedback, I've blended the honeycomb into the first Z' logo Or maybe carbon fiber mesh??
  3. Tested with few ideas..... PM me with your email address, I'll send all of them to you and you can trail them to check if the size fits or not.....
  4. I think a stubby antenna will make it more appealing Joke aside, good luck with the search. Maybe start a thread here on the 'Zed for sale' section
  5. Hello and welcome 👋
  6. Will give it a try then, thanks for the info
  7. Hello and welcome 👋
  8. Nice looking wheels mate
  9. What is the size/resolution of the screen? I'm not expert but could give it a go next week
  10. Congrats Josh, seems like you are much happier with 370z car looks great mate. Hope you'll sort out those minor issues soon. Enjoy mate!
  11. Looking good Ian
  12. Never too old for Lego. That's a good set. Enjoy your build mate! I got 2 sets to build this Xmas, the batman tumble and classic mini cooper
  13. Hello and welcome 👋
  14. 2014 was the year I finally got my dream car, my lovely 350z and the year I was confirmed infected with Zeditus
  15. veeg33

    Welcome Torqen

    Congrats and good luck with the business. I'll be keep my zed for a long period so will definitely use this service in future
  16. Saw few white 370z remote control models at TK Max earlier today
  17. Merry Christmas to all and every zeds out there. Wrommm Wrommm Wrommm!
  18. Thanks Ian for the advice that's a very good idea
  19. Bit bizarre weather at the moment if you ask me, ...it's now raining again. Could be worse though, at least it's not snowing. Always remember some of the really bad times when it snowed heavy in North Yorkshire when I was a kid. Pretty crazy snow drifts at times. Weather is pretty crazy these days and not predictable. Having said that, I'm actually looking forward to some snow this year since we didn't get any this year (apologies for those who hated them) Of course, my zed will not be moved at all maybe some pics of it covered in snow for next year's calendar entry I literally prayed for snow when I used to own my old JDM Impreza WRX but nowadays I'd prefer it if it didn't snow at all. Although if it does snow then I want it to snow really heavy so I can have a day off work to make a snow fort & go sledging. Good luck with your calendar entry, ..pretty sure you'll be in it tbh with the joker pic. I bet the scooby was good in the snow. I live only about 3miles away from work, but I will enjoy the walk to work. thanks Gareth, good luck to you as well on the calendar entry
  20. Bit bizarre weather at the moment if you ask me, ...it's now raining again. Could be worse though, at least it's not snowing. Always remember some of the really bad times when it snowed heavy in North Yorkshire when I was a kid. Pretty crazy snow drifts at times. Weather is pretty crazy these days and not predictable. Having said that, I'm actually looking forward to some snow this year since we didn't get any this year (apologies for those who hated them) Of course, my zed will not be moved at all maybe some pics of it covered in snow for next year's calendar entry
  21. +1 here on forum search skill
  22. Had that last week, this week was better here in West Yorkshire
  23. Thanks mate Yep, all sorted by Ewen, hassle free, very understanding and very easy to deal with. Can't ask for anything better, top class customer service by Clark Motorsport. Definitely will be using them long term, this is my 3rd purchase with them since I own my zed for 5 months now. He'll be shipping the replacement this Friday and they will swapping the damaged one. The new replacement is in stock today buy unfortunately I don't feel safe leaving my parcel at work's receiving bay for the swap hence requested Ewen to deliver to my home address as I'll be at home next Monday to do the swap myself. Hopefully weather is good and I can get them fitted before Christmas
  24. OMG! :o absolutely love them wheels. Can't wait to see them on your Zed. This was one of my top 2 wheels to consider when I save enough ££ to buy, of course the other one was Rota (same as Gareth's aka GMballistic)
  25. Looks nice in black mate
×
×
  • Create New...