Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. I guess you got a good price for it. Congrats! Time for an upgrade now
  2. Saw this on Lad Bible earlier
  3. veeg33

    Help

    Hahaha panic over
  4. veeg33

    Help

    Not an expert but might try start up the car, turn it off and try locking it. If still fails to lock, try disconnect the battery for few minutes to reset and try lock your car. That's what I'll do temporary and get it checked tomorrow to find out the actual issue. Maybe someone here has same issue before that can give you better answer.
  5. If I remember correctly (if my memory is correct, someone please correct me if I'm wrong) , it's being held in place with one of them plastic stud thingy at each end. Here's a pic at step one on a 370z but for 350z it's a plastic stud rather than M10 bolt http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/65248-how-to-weight-reduction-fix-boot-pop-up/ Here's a pic I found and roughly added red circles and yellow arrows to give you an idea. Insert the 2 'thingy' in first as per yellow arrows then those 2 plastic studs in red arrow.
  6. +1 they are pretty good if you are paying the discounted price. I had the same set. Unfortunately need to go back to get 2 items replaced as 1 of the Allan key rusted and 1 of the ratchet jammed. Apart from that, it's all good and no more issue for now (3yrs). P/S: if you are p to get one, might be worth checking if a trade card will make it even cheaper
  7. Hello and welcome Greig 👋 You have come to the right place mate. Hope you are enjoying your Zed. P/S: Don't press the magic button just yet
  8. Oh no, that's one costly badge change mate, I feel your pain. Hope you can get it sorted for less than you budget.
  9. If you are using tapatalk, go to your threads and click on the star on the top. If you are on laptop or computer, go to the top right and click something like 'follow this thread'. Hope this helps
  10. Thanks Gareth. Yep, that sticker blends in well.
  11. Very good observations
  12. Don't want to pi** on your parade veeg but the gear knob you (we) have is also actually found in a UK Nissan Primera/Almera & the Xtrail so nothing as cool as JDM sorry. Still beautiful though. Nice gear knob Op. Opssss, Oh well, it's still a knob for cool guys Definitely and still a unique gear knob to have in a Zed. Yep, fitted today and loving it
  13. Don't want to pi** on your parade veeg but the gear knob you (we) have is also actually found in a UK Nissan Primera/Almera & the Xtrail so nothing as cool as JDM sorry. Still beautiful though. Nice gear knob Op. Opssss wrong info from CM :o, Oh well, it's still a knob for cool guys
  14. Glad you got it sorted mate. Looks new
  15. So called "pimp'ed" up ride :o
  16. Sexy, really sexy.
  17. All the best to you Craig in your journey to bring your Zed back on the road. I'm sure you'll get there soon. Good luck mate
  18. Nice one mate! Very nice indeed
  19. Mine coming soon just need to find the right window to go out snapping. It's been raining here. But definitely will get one in soon.
  20. 29th November 2014: Weather was not great here but at least its not raining, hence I could go out there before sun runs out to get the forum sticker on!! Really like as it goes really really well with my zed, and will get another one for the driver side soon Then I move on the the gear knob. Purchase a OEM Nissan gear knob from Ewen at Clark Motorsport and today is definitely time to install it on to my zed Here's some of the tools I've picked for this job Those orange/red piece of rubber are from a scrap boost pipe. I highly recommend getting a set of those blue plastic trim remover (cost about a fiver on Ebay). They are really good, useful and most importantly doesn't scratch your panels. Here's a step by step guide (credits to rothers2901) --> http://www.350z-uk.c...r-knob-removal/ Picture of old knob vs new. I think the gear know is the original that came straight from factory hence 10 years old. I must say, it is PITA to get it removed. At one point, I almost give up but the condition of the old gear knob is not looking well after 10minutes of battle Finally, it decided to come loose but look at those battle marks Once the new one is on, you can see its relatively shorter and the leather surround needs to be lifted to fill up the gaps, so a little bit of tie wrap engineering at the bottom and lifted that up permanently Just a simple mod this weekend. Now I can't wait to get my hands on those rear LED lamps from Clark Motorsport (group buy specials - no fighting or pushing required as its not a Black Friday specials)
  21. Spotted this gold R8 in Huddersfield town today. Looks cool but not my cup of tea.......but I won't mind the car
  22. Nice knob mate Got my zed a new knob too, but its not a shiny ....just an OEM JDM/US spec knob
  23. Oh no, sorry to hear this mate. Good luck with the sale.
  24. Looking good mate! You sure you are not working for MI6?
  25. Hello and welcome 👋 Good luck with the hunt mate. Key is do lots of research, and have a good read on the link that Whacky posted. Don't rush to get to one as I know Zeditus will suck you in.
×
×
  • Create New...