Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. Make sure you get your name on it
  2. ^_^ Tarmac Sportz is a trader here and they are doing a possible group buy for spacers http://www.350z-uk.com/index.php?/topic/93078-Silver-Wheel-Spacers-20/25mm-Group-buy-20%-off--350/370Z Silver Wheel Spacers 20/25mm Group buy 20% off 350/370Z They also do stubby as well
  3. but you need a stubby
  4. Hello and welcome 👋 You've come to the right place and GM is our 'zedcyclopedia'
  5. Definitely worth your money, but I got mine in gold good quality, good service by Tarmac, can't be any better
  6. I've submitted my pic to Lexx last week
  7. Blended it in with photoshop mate. Actual picture was taken in a whole seller market in Huddersfield.
  8. That's being photoshop'ed into the original picture Found that joker graffiti in google and thought it will make a good background.
  9. Xmas came early Thanks Ewen from Clark Motorsport Hope the weather is good tomorrow so that I can fit them. I guess my current rear lights will be up for sale soon but doubt it will be popular here
  10. Hello and welcome 👋 Good luck with the search! You obviously has good taste in car
  11. Hello and welcome 👋
  12. It's that a drift? Looks like understeer to me
  13. Hello and welcome 👋
  14. Hello and welcome 👋
  15. Hello and welcome 👋
  16. Hello and welcome 👋 Good luck with the hunt! Good taste there mate
  17. Hello and welcome 👋
  18. Thanks tatooand67
  19. Thanks Martyboy
  20. I managed to locate a wholesale warehouse that is only active in the morning hence the spot was empty and creepy :o when I was there. Good luck in finding a spot Gareth.
  21. Thanks Gareth and PPod. I washed my zed and give it a quick polish before I took it out to find a spot for photo shoot. Lucky enough, once I've completed, it started to rain heavily
  22. Luckily the sky opens up on Friday (5th Dec 2014), hence managed to take a few pics of my zed for the 2015 Calendar entry =), here's a few that I like and I've also photoshop'ed 2 of them just for fun..... Hope you enjoy them,....some zed porn for you!!!
  23. Hello and welcome 👋 Can't go wrong with a 350z mate. You won't regret it
×
×
  • Create New...