Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. veeg33

    Wiper Blades

    I got mine here --> http://www.autobulbs...d-xenon-2010-10 (Go to the wiper blades section). Free delivery if over £20.00. Bosch Aero gets my vote!! ..
  2. Sounds about right as what you had described there. Any pics?
  3. Put your key in and turn to Acc, that should stop it.
  4. Hello and welcome
  5. Bring some Nismo exhaust home, please Have fun and hope you'll have a great productive visit!
  6. I bought my gear knob (same as the one in your pics) from Clark Motorsport - check out my build thread post #94, I added a spacer so that it blends in better. Try PM Ewen@ClarkMotorsport if he still have them in stock.
  7. veeg33

    NEW RIMS

  8. I'm with TalkTalk now, 4Mbps ish on a good day. Can go as low as 0.5Mbps all over the weekend despite numerous count of restarts. I'm on rolling contract now hence work out well as I'll be moving house in January next year. I'm considering to leave TT and will be exploring fibre optic options.
  9. Opssss! Sorry guys.
  10. ^^ As Steve said, check if your zed has this kit fitter or not? Link to Flyboy's kit --> http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/66311-flyboy-mirror-auto-fold-module-now-back-in-stock-2015/page__st__20 Fitting instructions for your ref --> http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/44722-how-to-fit-cookbot-auto-folding-wing-mirror-module/ or http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/67040-how-to-flyboy-auto-fold-wingmirror-module/
  11. Happy birthday Gareth! Have a great day!
  12. Hello and welcome Best colour IMHO =)
  13. Hello and welcome
  14. Hello and welcome
  15. for pre-loved ones..........or search the parts for sale section
  16. Here you go --> http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/98182-torqen-350z-de-and-hr-clutch-kits-all-you-need-is-here/
  17. Hello and welcome
  18. Hello and welcome
  19. All the best to you!! Zed parts are cheaper there in US.... maybe another left-hand drive zed when you are out there??
  20. Hello and welcome
  21. Cartrend 60199 Boot Luggage Net 50 x 75 cm Black by Cartrend http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004Q9T6VU/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_Hetjwb0TFFS8N That's the one I got,was £12.11 last year.
  22. Good luck and all the best
  23. Hello and welcome
  24. Never knew the disklok will fit into the glove box....... Mines are on the passenger's foot well most of the time and occasionally in the boot (secured with cargo net). Time to clear out my glove box.....
×
×
  • Create New...