-
Posts
2,060 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by veeg33
-
Sorry to hear about this Wendy, glad that you are OK and hope the insurance thingy will go smoothly.....
-
Noticeable differences between HR and DE exterior
veeg33 replied to Macca.01's topic in 350Z General
Also different headlights - DE have orange reflectors on the sides, HR doesn't. However as all the above, check inside the hood (double intake for HR, single for DE) to confirm as bonnets and headlights can be swap. -
As you said, Highways England (formally known as Highways Agency) are encouraging drivers to take a break and now you are getting a fine for taking a long break (2hrs plus).......surely you can file a complaint to protest this (info@highwaysengland.co.uk)? Worth checking the signage etc as Ekona said, are they visible where you have parked and visible when you enter the building. Having said all that, with all that effort needed.......one might just choose to pay and forget about it, but others might fight until the end..... Storyline: You got a little bit tired whilst driving (after 3 hours non-stop), stopped at the break area and parked next to a truck, no visible signage (dark and raining) saying 2 hrs limit, you dose off, woke up and drove off.....next thing you know, you got a fine. Good luck
-
Please don't pay THAT much http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/p/car-accessories/car-components-accessories/hose-pipes-parts-and-pumps/universal-12volt-washer-pump/?BAR825&0&cc5_896 Never knew that can replace the OEM pump Wish I knew about it 8 months ago. Thought I've already saved some money by buying blue print vs OEM. Well, if my rear pump needs replacing now I know where to get them cheap. cheers
-
Fibre optic if you can. My broadband advertised as 16Mbps but I only max 4.5Mbps. Go for highest possible now to stream best quality, 4K in your case......
-
Hello and welcome
-
Hello and welcome
-
As above, I passed MOT in 2014 before I replace new rear motor. Just incase you need, BluePrint has aftermarket pump costing around £26. Here's the part number ADN10316 (Amazon or Ebay)
-
Should be easy mate. Which one you are replacing? I'm assuming front as I remember seeing one of your threads before? Anyway, both are located behind driver side wheel liner. Do a full steering lock (to the left), and you should be able to access the pumps without removing front bumper Remove few bolts that secures the wheel liner, you should be able to just push them a side exposing the pumps. If i remember correctly, the front pump is the other one. You can remove the connectors first, connect to your new pump. Nissan 'fail safe' these as the front connector will only connect to the front pump and rear connector only to the rear. So no chance of mixing up. Connect your new pump first to the connector before removing the old pump from the reservoir. Once its done, test the pump and should be a able to hear the motor working. Once confirmed its working, you can now remove the old pump from the reservoir. Its as simple as just pull them out, same goes to the tube that supplies fluid to your washer. No bolts or anything to remove. But be prepared with your other hand......depends on the level of fluid you have in your reservoir, you'll need to plug the hole with your finger or something or you can just let the fluid drain out. Then just push the new pump in and bolt the wheel liner back in.
-
Hello and welcome
-
Hello and welcome
-
Hi everyone from North Wales
veeg33 replied to supersai101's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Hello and welcome -
Aircon is permanently all the time, no issue whilst driving, only issue when I park my car after driving. I did try to few times driving with windows open for the last 5 mins before stopping my car, condensation still an issue after. Sorry, I didn't make it clear that the condensation issue only happens when my zed is parked after a period of time, not during driving. My apologies. I also have 2 bags of reusable silica bags which I almost have to put them in microwave every week during 'peak' times. Thanks guys, sounds like I don't really need to buy new boot rubber seals.
-
Hello and welcome
-
Never used them before, but this seems a good idea --> http://www.rimblades.com/
-
Been trying to investigate where the condensation comes from since last winter and still hasn't found the root cause yet!! I've bought some mini dehumidifier and placed them in the car for about 4 months, and this doesn't seems to sort it out. I've also removed all car mats, dry them out on radiator (in the house) and placed some news papers under the mats before putting all mats back in. After 1 months, there isn't any sign of water on the news papers hence I think there isn't any leaks. Next suspect is the door rubber seals and boot rubber seals. I've seen a post earlier this year that one can stuff some sponge/foam under door rubber seals to lift them up for a better sealing. I will try this once I've managed to get some sponge/foam. And this morning, i noticed that the condensations (from last night) have frozen near the top brake light. I'm assuming that the rubber seals at the top has failed? Anyone experienced this before? Can I still get them new as I only found used ones on Ebay? I've checked many common issues that other fellow zed owners has diagnosed but mine still hasn't resolve.
-
Sorry to hear that mate!! Get the code (OBD reader) from your zed if possible, that should point you to the right direction. Sounds like a faulty sensor as above said.
-
Looks like a mini Ferrari.........I'm on the fence....... quite nice but seems tiny....
-
Was about to say I'll take it, but soon realised it was for 370z =(
-
Hi Colin, what's the condition? I'm in Hudds and happy to take this off you Edit: Ignore me. Sorry
-
Hello and welcome
-
Rookie looking to purchase a Z in March/April
veeg33 replied to GranTurismoEra's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Hello and welcome -
Sounds like you need a new front pump mate You can get them from EuroCarParts or GSF for less then a tenner.
-
As far as I'm aware (04 DE Zed), passenger side reservoir is for headlight washer and driver side reservoir is for windscreen and rear. If it's leaking somewhere, I'm assuming the pump is working fine? I think the headlight washer reservoir is connected to the main reservoir, as I only need to top up the main reservoir. Looking at the diagram above (since all the windscreen pipes are on the driver side), looks like it's leaking from the headlight washer maybe? Also check both 'Check valve A' and 'Check Valve B', if I remember correctly, they are under the brake fluid cover. Remove the valve A and test washer to see if water reach this valve. If they are blocked or faulty, when you operate the washer pump, the pressure might force water to leak at the weakest point. You can buy a simple connector (8mm I think) without the non-return valve (Halfraud stock them). If you failed to locate the leak, I think you'll need to remove your front bumper or if you on a ramp, remove the undertray as most of the pipes will be there. note: Pic from US service manual, (section WW - page 33). UK model might be different.
-
Hello and welcome