Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. Try Opie oil --> http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/107057-opie-oils-easter-bank-holiday-sale/
  2. Hello and welcome
  3. Hello and welcome
  4. ouch......!!!
  5. veeg33

    New GTR

    Everything looks great except the posh interior.........too posh for my liking
  6. Should be pretty straight forward, have a look here in the guides section --> http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/35-guides/ Only 6 pages look through....
  7. Mods for my zed or them.......... or both....
  8. Orange reflector inside the headlights can be removed and you'll probably left with a silver strip (if I remember correctly). I've seen someone remove them here before. And also, since you'll be baking your headlights to disassembled them to remove the orange strip, you can also include your desired DRL into the headlights......kill 2 birds with one stone...Few here in this forum have baked their headlights, taking them apart and installing them halo angle lights. Just make sure you don't over bake them. And finally, just simply wire them up. You might need to buy a module/controller to a.) DRL lights up when engine starts b.) DRL will dim once side lights/dipped lights switched on (chances it will fail MOT and stopped by police as this is needed legally)
  9. Hello and welcome
  10. Hello and welcome
  11. Nice
  12. Defo a scam to me. Looks like those pics are low resolution screenshots........I reckon he's taking them pictures with his/her mobile phone from his/her laptop!!!
  13. Hello and welcome There's a Yorkshire meet this Saturday if you fancy -->http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/106351-west-yorkshire-meet-19th-march/
  14. Here you go - - >http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/105649-installation-guide-350z-de-d1-spec-gt-throttle-controller/page__st__20
  15. Yes, they charge you extra as they know you are desparate to drive it. I usually check 3-4 weeks in advance. However it's not easy sometimes if you just bought it. I was lucky that I managed to switch my old insurance from 1.6 Mini Cooper to Zed with no extra charge. Then get quotes for renewal 1 month in advance for cheapest price. When I bought the Mini, I have to start with new insurance, but managed to secure a drive away 7-days free insurance (being quoted £2,500 if I wish to continue for next 12 months), drove it home, parked on my drive and started the insurance 2 weeks later. A bit risky if it was stolen ......
  16. Congrats on your purchase. Hello and welcome
  17. That's not subtle at all mate. Very nice looking zed and tastefully modified
  18. ^^ as above, give them a call and they will advise you.....
  19. Hello and welcome
  20. Hello and welcome
×
×
  • Create New...