Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. Hello and welcome
  2. Hello and welcome
  3. Hello and welcome
  4. Try Ebized's procedure first. If that doesn't solve it, you'll probably needs to reset the electronics on your zed. I had similar issue when I replaced my internal lights with LED. Windows goes down but doesn't goes back up. Heated set stops working, can't lock my car via key fob. I sent it to Nissan and they can't find a fault but they said the reset my zed's electronics. It solved the problem. Maybe someone here knows how to reset ? some sort of pedal dance??
  5. For oil and filter, I always get them from Opie Oil, they do a deal every now and then here. Also if you use their forum discount code (available in his forum signature, you'll get some discount. --> http://www.opieoils.co.uk/ I usually go for Fuchs Titan GT1 ProFlex Fully Synthetic 5w-30 - OpieOil has online tool to search for oil best for your car. For plugs, try Opie Oil, Tarmac Sportz or Torqen. They are traders here that will sort you out. I personally will get everything from OpieOil with the forum discount code.
  6. Hello and welcome
  7. Hello and welcome
  8. I would personally go for a mini tablet rather than a GPS unit. You can use Google map or Waze offline now, just need to download them in advance. But you'll have a full functioning tablet for other stuff like Torque App, games, reading, etc etc....... Some good read here --> http://mashtips.com/...ts-replace-gps/ (American price but gives you an idea about cost, lowest seems to fit your budget, just need to make sure they have car window adaptors before you buy them or design something to fit in the chubby). I remember seeing a member here using Velcro on an elastic strap looped around the chubby door, then added Velcro onto the tablet chasing. Google map or waze offline --> http://mashtips.com/...d-waze-offline/ Found this in Ebay ---> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-Seller-iRULU-Orange-7-inch-Quad-Core-2-0MP-Android-4-4-KitKat-16GB-Tablet-PC-/131443057724?hash=item1e9a9de43c:g:QdQAAOSw0JpV3XCe
  9. Hello and welcome
  10. Hello and welcome
  11. ^^ as above, try the pedal dance --> http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/53148-how-to-ecu-accelerator-pedal-throttle-valve-resets/
  12. Hello and welcome
  13. Might be hidden in the secret compartment behind the passenger's seat.
  14. I still have about 25cm ish of black sponge that I'm happy to give away for free. 1st come 1st served
  15. Been struggling all winter with steamy windows after I've parked my car over night or parked my car at work. I always have to sit my zed for around 10mins or so for the air con to dry them up and also the rear windscreen heater. I also have to wipe them down sometimes when it's pretty moist. And also they were frozen inside as well. My air conditioning still working fine and I don't have issue whilst I'm driving, just steamy once I turn off my engine and park it. Been trying all sort dehumidifier but still having issue with steamy windows. I've also checked to ensure no leakage, especially where the spare wheel is. Finally, by reading various comments in this forum, it seems like my seals are not as good as new (11yrs old). Here's my temporary fix (trial and error) Yes, stuffed a microfiber cloth on both doors. And for the past few days, the condition in my zed has improved a lot. No steamy front windscreen, no steamy side windows and only a tiny bit at the rear. I suspect my rear tailgate is not sitting square due to one of the popper/stores missing. Overall, a massive improvement and I don't have to sit in a steamy zed...... Here's the fix - black rubber sponge 10mm diameter, 50cm long Bought from Ebay for £2.25 delivered. Simply cut about 12cm long, fold into half and stuff into the gap. You'll be surprised how big the gap inside there and the seal has actually collapsed hence sealing at that top corner is poor. Next, based on some research, I've bought some seal conditioner to soften all the seal. Bought it from eBay as well around £6.50 delivered. Gummi Pflege Stift from Germany. Will be applying them later this weekend on all seal and will report back again. Simply just clean the rubber seal, then just use the applicator (just like shoe polish) all around the seal. This will also makes them nice and shiny black again Disclaimer: This will only improve your seal, not completely renew them. And only works if your zed is not leaking. EDIT: 16th Mar 2016 - Applied the Gummi stuff last weekend, got a nice shine on the rubber but weather isn't cold enough to check if it has improved the seal or not. Planned to apply few more coats to treat the seal and check next winter
  16. I'm assuming you can bake them, remove the housing and replace them. Worth a try as they cost around £260 per pair. But they should last forever. LEDs are pretty good.
  17. Hello and welcome
  18. It's a full unit mate, changed mine last year and it's definitely worth it. Clark Motorsports a trader here sells them, that's where I got mine. As for the interior LEDs, my zed went crazy when I changed mine. Heated seats doesn't work, windows can only go down, can't go back up, can't lock my car...... Etc. Have to send it back to Nissan garage for an electronic reset. However, you can still do it safely by disconnecting the battery first, swap the LEDs, test them, if needed to switch the polarity, disconnect battery again.
  19. Congrats!
×
×
  • Create New...