Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. Have you tried Zmanalex? He might be able to help you out.
  2. It's a myth.
  3. ZEUS

    wanted 350z

    Go into forum traders , find tradelink then give him a PM as Gregs not always on here checking.
  4. Just what we need a drunken moderator
  5. I'm still in shock from you selling the zed and I very nearly bought it from you but I'm in the same boat as you at the minute with house selling/buying! Very nice new motor though.
  6. Looks incredibly tidy GM
  7. I like these a lot , hopefully my next car for the Mrs after the qashqai.
  8. Excellent result and I'm really pleased for you, keep that letter safe though as already said
  9. So now we have you both arguing on two threads
  10. Well I wasn't expecting that Humpy! Looks amazing, I was worried it would be a new car when you said a big update!
  11. I posted about this a while back... Brace for grief for watching Eastenders !
  12. And get them all keyed....count me out of that one
  13. Surprised these haven't sold yet as the lacquer is an easy fix.
  14. Today around lunchtime, I was following you through the road works near Coventry airport then passed you as I peeled off the roundabout.
  15. HR bonnet is a direct fit for earlier models
  16. Does the stereo have an internal fuse, some do still I think?
  17. Paint it , wrap it or have it dipped
  18. Welcome along
  19. Mine puts the light up when I move the seats to clean under them so I have to mess about with the connectors and then reset the light.
  20. Welcome along
  21. It's all us lot having a look I'm amazed it's not sold , it's lovely.
  22. The original 370 wheels come up for sale on here and on eBay quite regularly but the latest 370 wheels I've never seen for sale.
  23. Most people have found the traders on here to supply decent products at decent prices so that is why they get recommended so much, they also help fund the forum through their trader fees so it stays free for the rest of us. Can't see your problem with recommending a decent reliable business for parts.
×
×
  • Create New...