Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. ZEUS

    HR bonnet

    Ok so I paid £285.47 just over a year ago and the only code I can see is this one . Stock code; FEA0MCF4MA. Hope that helps
  2. ZEUS

    HR bonnet

    I called Polesworth nissan garage parts department (local to me) and when he told me the price I said how about some discount on that and he said I will have to check with my manager, he came back and said we can do £285 ! I can dig out the paperwork if you really want exact prices and discount? I would buy local and collect if you can as these bonnets are fragile!
  3. ZEUS

    HR bonnet

    They said the same to me, when I said HR bonnet to them they didn't know what I meant! I gave them the reg number of a HR zed I saw on ebay for sale then asked them for some discount and they just agreed and I collected it a few days later.
  4. ZEUS

    HR bonnet

    New ones from Nissan are only £280-290 , can't remember exactly how much mine was from them, I think £285.
×
×
  • Create New...