Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. Pictures of zed on new wheels or it didn't happen !
  2. Have you tried zmanalex ?
  3. Well known problem with the window motors and covered a lot on here, try googling " 350z-uk.com window motor problem " or similar and you will find alot of info on it.
  4. That will be fine until the plate starts spinning like a propeller at speed!
  5. ZEUS

    Tyre roar

    Bigger tyres more noise I guess? The brand of tyre makes a difference too.
  6. Very nice looking motor you have there. Oh and
  7. Only lately?
  8. Happy birthday
  9. How come we suddenly have a load of home spraying experts on here! looks great by the way.
  10. He can normally get hold of genuine ones though. Try a Pm to him .
  11. ZEUS

    Couple of bits!

    I reckon that spoiler came from Rt performance as I think that zed is octets old one.
  12. Have you tried Tarmac?
  13. ZEUS

    Plenum top half

    Yep £60 for a plenum sounds cheap to me.
  14. Looks a lot meaner with all black wheels Ian
  15. That photoshopped picture looks brilliant!
  16. I can't wait to see it go back together Darren . Going to look amazing!
  17. Excellent news
  18. Welcome along Rich370z
  19. As Vlad said I wouldn't bother with Nissan. Take it to somewhere who knows 350s, plenty of places on here depending where you are in the country.
  20. Try a PM to him and you might get a reply that way
×
×
  • Create New...